SOUTH ARMAGH LURCHER AND TERRIER SHO

HELLO ALL IM JUST LETTING YOU ALL KNOW ABOUT THE SOUTH ARMAGH LURCHER AND TERRIER WHIPPET AND GREYHOUND DOG SHOW THAT I AM ORGANISING FOR FEILE CAMLOCH ON SATURDAY THE 20 AUGUST IN CAMLOCH VILLAGE

WE WILL BE HAVING GREYHOUND RACING (SPONSORED BY CARRICK KENNELS)

WHIPPET RACING

LURCHER RACING (THE VINCEY CARLISLE MEMORIAL TROPHY)

TERRIER RACING

WE WILL ALSO BE HAVING SHOWS FOR ALL ABOVE DOGS IN THE DIFFERENT CLASSES

ALSO

OUR RUNNING STRETCH FOR THE RACING IS 250YRDS /300YRDS DEPENDING ON THE CLASS OF DOG (WE CAN SHORTEN COURSE ETC )

any questions feel free to ask or tele pearse 07732209000 or dave 07840184337

Edited by mary ward

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We would just like to say to [NO TEXT TALK] with kids to come along kids are free admission and we will have bouncy castles FREE and face painting etc Also on the day there will be a petting farm in

sorry i forgot to add to the lurcher show a class for bull lurcher dogs and bull lurcher bitches also rough over 23" lurcher dog and rough over23 "bitch also under 23" lurcher dog and under23"lurc

Posted Images

HELLO ALL IM JUST LETTING YOU ALL KNOW ABOUT THE SOUTH ARMAGH LURCHER AND TERRIER WHIPPET AND GREYHOUND DOG SHOW THAT I AM ORGANISING FOR FEILE CAMLOCH ON SATURDAY THE 20 AUGUST IN CAMLOCH VILLAGE

WHIPPET RACING

TERRIER RACING

ALSO

OUR RUNNING STRETCH FOR THE RACING IS 250YRDS /300YRDS DEPENDING ON THE CLASS OF DOG (WE CAN SHORTEN COURSE ETC )

we will also be holding schooling /trial sessions just pm or phone to make arrangements

WHIPPET RACING

TERRIER RACING

ALSO

Looking forward to your show Mary. Will there be Whippet Pups/Bitch/Dog/Working Whippet and Whippet pairs in the Whippet section.

yes their will be hopefully we can get good numbers in for it spoke to the whippet judge earlier and that should not be a problem

very best of luck with the new show mary and ill see you there

we were asked about some hurdle races and maybe a few races over a stimulated course would this be a good idea or not would love to hear peoples thoughts we were just looking to have something that would appeal to all ???

hope the show goes well i'll make the spin up from Dublin

Thanks a million look forward to meeting you just head for the village of camlough its 15 mins from dundalk race course and approx 3 miles from newry if you need any directions dont be afraid to ring

Thanks a million look forward to meeting you just head for the village of camlough its 15 mins from dundalk race course and approx 3 miles from newry if you need any directions dont be afraid to ring

is camlough sign posted from the roundabout that brings you into newry

yes i assume you will be coming down the motor way its signed for camlough and bessbrook its the turn off the motor way for the train staion that would be your handiest bet you dont need to head into newry town or city as it is now called i will get the exit number and put it on here for you ok

yes i assume you will be coming down the motor way its signed for camlough and bessbrook its the turn off the motor way for the train staion that would be your handiest bet you dont need to head into newry town or city as it is now called i will get the exit number and put it on here for you ok

thanksthumbs.gif