SOUTH ARMAGH LURCHER AND TERRIER SHO

whippet race winner eddie mc kinstry 1 2 and 3 lol winner ozzie then buddy then cody

whippet pup jannet duke finlay

lurcher pup fiona devlins diva

under 23 winner 123and 4 rose mc coys and winner diego

over 23 winner of the vincey carlisle memorial cup was chantelle meekins ellie

see what i mean mary under 23 was well fixed CHEATS

the dogs are good dogs it wudnt matter [bANNED TEXT] it was up against she would of still got it she had four dogs in the final only because there was only 4heats

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We would just like to say to [NO TEXT TALK] with kids to come along kids are free admission and we will have bouncy castles FREE and face painting etc Also on the day there will be a petting farm in

sorry i forgot to add to the lurcher show a class for bull lurcher dogs and bull lurcher bitches also rough over 23" lurcher dog and rough over23 "bitch also under 23" lurcher dog and under23"lurc

Posted Images

whippet race winner eddie mc kinstry 1 2 and 3 lol winner ozzie then buddy then cody

whippet pup jannet duke finlay

lurcher pup fiona devlins diva

under 23 winner 123and 4 rose mc coys and winner diego

over 23 winner of the vincey carlisle memorial cup was chantelle meekins ellie

see what i mean mary under 23 was well fixed CHEATS

the dogs are good dogs it wudnt matter [bANNED TEXT] it was up against she would of still got it she had four dogs in the final only because there was only 4heats

ANY ONE WHO HELPS RUN A SHOW SHOULD NOT RUN THERE DOGS. SO YOU CAN SEE WERE IM COMING FROM. AS FOR GOOD DOGS THEY ONLY CHASE A DUMMY

WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM HUNT IN A FIELD AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS :huh:

Guest Leanne23

she was there too run her dogs on the day,then asked before the racing could she take names. too me the names should be drawin out off a hat . but at the end off the day weather she hadnt off taking the names it would off been the same result for her for the unders she had the 4 fastest dogs on the day iam no fan off them but she wasnt getting beat on the day buy no1. fair play too her. i didnt no u had to be working your dogs too be intitled to go to these shows i may start leaven half off my dogs at home.

leanne

she was there too run her dogs on the day,then asked before the racing could she take names. too me the names should be drawin out off a hat . but at the end off the day weather she hadnt off taking the names it would off been the same result for her for the unders she had the 4 fastest dogs on the day iam no fan off them but she wasnt getting beat on the day buy no1. fair play too her. i didnt no u had to be working your dogs too be intitled to go to these shows i may start leaven half off my dogs at home.

leanne

thats were we differ leanne i would not have a dog in my yard if it was not working.some people just want to increase the price of there pups cause they won a race.

Guest Leanne23

well i have 11 dogs in my yard 7 that is working hard and very good at what they do ive 1 greyhound bitch that i track race and 3 whippets that i use for showing and racing at the shows aswell as pets i would hunt the other 3 but i think 7 is more than enough to work but ive all different types off dogs to cover all the types off sports i like to do and enjoy. but yes you are write in the price thing it is a bit fuked up. i had a litter off whippet greyhound pups mum was a greyhound bitch that had 25 races and won 19 out off that before smashing her leg and dad was a whippet that won races none stop for the first 4years off his life now he is 8 years old and still working well and bringing on his pups and the others in the yard. but i wouldnt dare sell them anymore than i had too as long at the sale off the pups covered all there injections i was happy at that and all pups have turn out well all working great i only bred that litter as i wanted something out off my wee dog before it was too late

leanne

well i have 11 dogs in my yard 7 that is working hard and very good at what they do ive 1 greyhound bitch that i track race and 3 whippets that i use for showing and racing at the shows aswell as pets i would hunt the other 3 but i think 7 is more than enough to work but ive all different types off dogs to cover all the types off sports i like to do and enjoy. but yes you are write in the price thing it is a bit fuked up. i had a litter off whippet greyhound pups mum was a greyhound bitch that had 25 races and won 19 out off that before smashing her leg and dad was a whippet that won races none stop for the first 4years off his life now he is 8 years old and still working well and bringing on his pups and the others in the yard. but i wouldnt dare sell them anymore than i had too as long at the sale off the pups covered all there injections i was happy at that and all pups have turn out well all working great i only bred that litter as i wanted something out off my wee dog before it was too late

leanne

leanne just a question would you give a dog that is not working a bunny in an enclosed run before a race. not been smart thanks danny

Guest Leanne23

??????? :hmm: if its not working and had no intresed in working catching bunnys they would prob just want to play with it lol ive had that before lol but no not before the race for me why the question lol?????

leanne

thats were we differ leanne i would not have a dog in my yard if it was not working.some people just want to increase the price of there pups cause they won a race.

i agree wi dan

??????? :hmm: if its not working and had no intresed in working catching bunnys they would prob just want to play with it lol ive had that before lol but no not before the race for me why the question lol?????

the person we were talking about does that before racing. ATB FOR THE SEASON