SALUKI/GREW

BACK IN THE EARLY 90S I BRED A SAL TO A GREW AND KEPT A LIVER ,YES LIVER/N/WHITE BITCH.

TOFFEE,D RABBITS/HARES ON THE LIGHT ,BUT WOULDN,NT LIFT HARES DURING THE DAY.

IT WAS A GAME TO HER.

FASTEST BITCH IVE OWNED ,SHE WOULD GET ON A 100YRDER BEFORE IT GOT 200YRDS THEN PLAY WITH IT FOR 5MINS AND LET IT ESCAPE.

SHE TRIPPED IT SQUASHED IT /PADDLE IT BUT WOULDNT LIFT DURING THE DAY.

ME AND MY DAD TRIED EVERYTHING TO TURN HER.

FED HER RAW/TIED BUNNYS TO HER LEGS/STARVATION .

LAMP GREAT R/H/F/D NO PROBS.

DAYTIME R/F/D BUT WOULDNT LIFT HARES.

NEVER SEEN THE LIKE/BEFORE OR AFTER.

BACK IN THE EARLY 90S I BRED A SAL TO A GREW AND KEPT A LIVER ,YES LIVER/N/WHITE BITCH.

IT WAS A GAME TO HER.

FASTEST BITCH IVE OWNED ,SHE WOULD GET ON A 100YRDER BEFORE IT GOT 200YRDS THEN PLAY WITH IT FOR 5MINS AND LET IT ESCAPE.

( tieng bunnys to a dogs legs and starvation ) are you for f...kin real !!

Edited by riohog

tieing bunnys to her legs and starvation.are you for real.you should have buying some books or a video on how to train lurchers.they were no need to torture the poor animal.like thats not called training a dog,its called cruelty to animals.

IT WAS A GAME TO HER.

a mate of mine had a saluki x ghound x whippet 23 tts did exactly the same thing.dotty doo is spot on,it was a game to it.it lifted the odd one but very weird the way it done it .he couldnt think of anything to change it .so got rid .as for tying the dog up and gagging it i dont know about that.but he might be from ayrshire lol

R/DOG MY DAD /N/HIS /DAD/N/HIS DAD WERE PUTTING DINNERS ON THE TABLE WHEN YOUR CREW WHERE IN THE POOR HOUSE.

REAL YOUR NECK IN..:thumbs:

METHODSARE YRS OLD .

THE BITCH COULDNT BE TURNED/FACT/:thumbs:

ive also heard this done and worked to but he was a very old poacher type he also told us if a dog chase sheep when ] there dipping the sheep run the dog through with them and saw it work

Edited by dave goodall

my 1st x started coming good at the end of the season,I was a bit pissedI had to stop as he could have done with a bit more experience.Hes just 16 months now so next season he'll be ready for a full season.He picked a pigeon in flight,a seagull by stealth and 2 longears.Heres a pic after a very long run .

Image002.jpg.

hes taken a few rabbits lately too.Im looking forward to next year,hoping he makes the grade.

:laugh::laugh: Fazza if the''M''stands for mucky then yeah that could be the m6,its a small little country road spattered in cow shite.The best bit was he retrieved the game from almost 3 fields away,i was very happy about that. Edited by jigsaw

my 1st x started coming good at the end of the season,I was a bit pissedI had to stop as he could have done with a bit more experience.Hes just 16 months now so next season he'll be ready for a full season.He picked a pigeon in flight,a seagull by stealth and 2 longears.Heres a pic after a very long run .

Image002.jpg.

hes taken a few rabbits lately too.Im looking forward to next year,hoping he makes the grade.

he should give you some fun next season good luck with him.:thumbs: