up for debate

A:Is a dog only as good as its last time out. b:or as good as its master

i just read this and dont quiet understand it,

if a dog is as good as its last day out what if he was havin a bad day,even frank bruno made a come back,

and the master thing a dog isnt like a football team where you can keep sacking the manager :thumbdown:

Edited by windyhill

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

F*ck this internet babble and take your dogs for a trot..... it works believe me. Come back post some pic with fur in their mouths you'll feel better because in about two pages in you wont be.

imo a true dogman is someone who has been in it through thick and thin and still stays with it the dog game ime talking about..to many come in to it for 5 mins and talk the big talk especially since t

A true doggy man is a person who knows where his dog limit is and when the dog has had enough and needs break. To many people push there dog to much and it ends up jacking or worse.People who have th

A:Is a dog only as good as its last time out. b:or as good as its master

i just read this and dont quiet understand it,

if a dog is as good as its last day out what if he was havin a bad day,even frank bruno made a come back,

and the master thing a dog isnt like a football team where you can keep sacking the manager :thumbdown:

take my advice and run your dogs to please yourself no-one else as long as your happy f**k what [NO TEXT TALK] else has to say

atb wl :thumbs:

• Like 1

In my eyes a true dog man is true to his dog as his dog is to him. He will give the dog fuss and attention and reward him. He won't give up on him, he will give him time to progress, learn new things and grow. He will not just give up on him and sell him on to the next peddler looking to make a few quid. This to me is a true dogman. ;)

my dog does me but it might not suit the next man and to be honest i wouldnt give a fck a good dog is as good as the person who owns it thinks it is to him the good dogs fill the freezer and the bad ones fill the hole in the garden whos to say that the mans dogs good or bad if its his cup of tea then so be it so called good dog men are after all only as good as the people who look up to them think they are the best thing to look for is a freezer tha is bulging at the seems and a dog in the finest of condition and you got

What is a true dogman?.........I am f****d if I know.

Do I care?......NO......Do I want to go out and enjoy my dog, my way........YES......

I know dogs that are treated like racehorses, never over run, regular rest and live indoors in the warm and they are decent happy animals.

I also know dogs that get grafted to f**k night after night, limits pushed time and again, live out, dont get much rest (and dont seem to want it), have no stoppers left on their feet and they are also very decent happy animals.

Both are well fed and cared for and no expense is spared on treatment if they need it.

Have these people owned dogs that were not quiet upto it....I would hazard a guess at Yes.....

Can someone tell me what owner is the better dogman?.....cause I cant tell the difference ;)

it might be my first dog but and i might not be the most exspireanced person but i know my dogs limit and what it can do and even how far to walk it on a hot day i know this cos i pay attention to the animal and how he act when he is walking

so your a good dog man then....??????? :laugh:

good points made by a fw people but one for me would have to be someone who can learn with there dog and learn from there mistake, as someone just coming into the game i wouldnt say i know half as much as anyone on here but listening to people on here and mates i have and learning whats best. we cant be good all the time and we will make mistakes either way one incident doesnt make you bad or good, surely if your enloying things and the dog is to then thats the main thing????

there is a lot more to being a good dog man than just owning a good dog ... most people who are out

regularly have a good dog ... being a good dog man is all about the whole package ... training, entering

correctly, feeding, conditioning, being able to recognise and treat ailments when to run the dogs when not

to good kennel managemenyt etc etc etc the list is endless but in my eyes all these factors make for a

good dog man and not just the facft he has a decent dog ....

there is a lot more to being a good dog man than just owning a good dog ... most people who are out

regularly have a good dog ... being a good dog man is all about the whole package ... training, entering

correctly, feeding, conditioning, being able to recognise and treat ailments when to run the dogs when not

to good kennel managemenyt etc etc etc the list is endless but in my eyes all these factors make for a

too true mate stockmanship is the word i think your looking for :thumbs:

that man in your avatar looks spit of my mate wax brush is it you wax ??

not wax brush mate ............

not wax brush mate ............

lol well your the spit of him you must be related and dont know it yet lol :thumbs: