what a bunch of w######s

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maybe they think what a few others off here think about the airgun section ........ sometimes it can come across as...uuummmm .. how do i put this ?/???......     creepy ... cringeworthy ... clicky

Don't think we are that clicky Chimp   We welcome all and encourage all, we get along with 99% of everyone who posts here what ever section they belong to as long as they don't come causing trouble

Damn, the gaff's been blow, lads   I always knew that our shooting meets etc. would eventually be seen as the rampant botty fun fests that they really are. I hang my head with shame....   I shal

hi ya bud

i just read that post matey what a bunch of toss-rs hey bud plus i have been on there a good while now and seen there pigeon shoots and well it says it all pigeons wing'd the lot and they have the b-lls to say that hummmm better on this site bud dont let them plonkers get to ya bud

we enjoy your work plus i am sure you make every check even before you start bud as well all do and yes once or twice we miss judge a shot f--k i have a few times and the second shot finishes it it happens to all of us bud i rnjoy watching you vids as you do on mine matey

we are all a big family on here matey and they dont like it so sod them bud

shay

new site

http://shayspestcontrol.webs.com/

its still up but in the video section,and hello to the sad fuckers watching here, nobs! wish some one had warned me about these arm chair hunters pmsl

best coment was why film the shoot? and this guy was asking this in the hunting video section????? :feck:

maybe they think what a few others off here think about the airgun section ........ sometimes it can come across as...uuummmm .. how do i put this ?/???......

creepy ... cringeworthy ... clicky maybe

just my opinion but im sure there others who agree. it's the interweb afterall and everyone can have there say .

• Like 3

Don't think we are that clicky Chimp :hmm:

We welcome all and encourage all, we get along with 99% of everyone who posts here what ever section they belong to as long as they don't come causing trouble, you should know that by now as you are a fairly regular visitor yes?

People that do try to cause the trouble do tend to get ganged up on so we can get rid of them or put them in their place.

If people don't like what we do then heyho thats their opinion, I get no satisfaction from watching a fox hunt with dogs or from the Jap's Whaling but thats my opinion, I get no satisfaction from watching a dog run a bunny down, I've watched the vids but I dont gripe about it. I have been offered the chance to go participate and one day I shall, but I'll not bitch about it if I don't like what I will see.

But like I've said come on peeps lets NOT get into an inter board war :nono:

Tony

• Like 1

maybe they think what a few others off here think about the airgun section ........ sometimes it can come across as...uuummmm .. how do i put this ?/???......

creepy ... cringeworthy ... clicky maybe

just my opinion but im sure there others who agree. it's the interweb afterall and everyone can have there say .

I agree comes across as if a certain few are up each outhers arses I like the air gun section and all ways have but lately theres a hell ofa lot of arse kissing.