minshaw . pup

how much do these Minshaw / not Minshaw / maybe Minshaws.... dog sell for ..............;)

not as much as blackwater tumbler stuff :kiss:

if your in the know you know that there no such thing as a tumbler :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

a bit touchy ant we :yes::laugh:

i can be but it all depends on the company i am with,i fancy i would touch you sweetheart :kiss:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so what do you put that down to MB the hancock in her?????? a genuine question??? and earlier you was pointing out to tomo that in your eye's his dog is a jacker, he couldnt have been more honest in

no mate they are feeding you bullshit,,,,,,he's an even bigger TOSSER in the flesh.... best way i could descibe him is a fat graham norton,,,just as irratating but twice as arrogant :air_kiss:

Tony,ask JF what colour Rambo's brother was? It was white and black and 31 inch and was as wide as one stick of a twix and was a heap of shite ..i posted a pic the other day of a big coloured dog out

Posted Images

It's no different Johnny to the coursing dogs whether it be someones name,ie: Nuttall or Merlin & Eve as in bred down from dogs etc: personally i don't give a hoot what breed it's off or how they look,it's just i've kept this type for heading on for 30 years and the majority of em have served me very well so why change what ain't broke and look for something else? Yes there's better dogs out there for all variety of jobs but what they excel at suits my type of hunting,i've done my apprenticeship at this game infact i've served my time and then some,i've got to the stage now i just want to enjoy my dogs and kind of take things easier,i've put dogs infront of probably everything in my life and worked them to an extent that to be perfectly honest some have said was nigh on cruelty..but thankfully my troopers never swayed and galloped on relentlessly..i've nowt to prove to anyone when it comes to working lurchers as don't alot of other lads/lasses and when i get folks on the likes of these forums trying to shoot me down well it kind of pisses me off..people can call me what they want but i've walked the walk and then some more and one thing i am and thats truthful especially when it comes to dogs :thumbs: .ATB Andy. ;)

:thumbs:

I know you know your dogs mate,you've been in the game a long time.I'd be interested to know how much minshaw is in these dogs of today.You hear stories of collies and greys being added to the line,what dogs around now are the closest in your oponion.Not trying to be funny or owt,just truthfully interested. :thumbs:

I know you know your dogs mate,you've been in the game a long time.I'd be interested to know how much minshaw is in these dogs of today.You hear stories of collies and greys being added to the line,what dogs around now are the closest in your oponion.Not trying to be funny or owt,just truthfully interested. :thumbs:

The dog i had Johnny called Jack and obviously his littermates were without question as close as you could get to the "core" of the type that being Minshaw's Blue (he being the dog most people assume to be the pivotal dog),now that he and all of his littermates are gone makes things slightly further away obviously in the bloodline department,Joe Ox has a dog bred out of Jack and it's dam was a daughter of Jack's brother Moscow that Joe owned,there is a little "added" blood in there but he is 3/4 what our old dogs were,he would be very close if not THEE closest there is to my knowledge atleast to being as close as you could get to the breeding of Vic's dog Blue? There are plenty with the right blood in but possibly slighly weaker if you get my drift? ATB Andy. :thumbs:

The dog i had Johnny called Jack and obviously his littermates were without question as close as you could get to the "core" of the type that being Minshaw's Blue (he being the dog most people assume to be the pivotal dog),now that he and all of his littermates are gone makes things slightly further away obviously in the bloodline department,Joe Ox has a dog bred out of Jack and it's dam was a daughter of Jack's brother Moscow that Joe owned,there is a little "added" blood in there but he is 3/4 what our old dogs were,he would be very close if not THEE closest there is to my knowledge atleast to being as close as you could get to the breeding of Vic's dog Blue? There are plenty with the right blood in but possibly slighly weaker if you get my drift? ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Cheers for that And. :thumbs:

What dogs are JB's from?As he's given his the Minshaw name aswell ain't he,I heard something about a dog called Chester but Chester didn't or wouldn't line any bitches so I heard.Or is this a case of somebody jumping on the minshaw band-wagon?

What dogs are JB's from?As he's given his the Minshaw name aswell ain't he,I heard something about a dog called Chester but Chester didn't or wouldn't line any bitches so I heard.Or is this a case of somebody jumping on the minshaw band-wagon?

No Chester covered two bitches by artificial insemination at a greyhound stud in Lancs,i bred Chester myself out of Jack and a bitch i had called Kelsey whose dam was Jack's grand dam,i ran him ALL of his career although my friend owned him,he was a fantastic dog but he suffered alot from injury and more so when he was about 6 or 7 years of age although he still had the guile on odd occasions to show that touch of brilliance he had when he was younger.JB isn't a bad fella,jsut lost the plot abit when he bred i think 6 litters in 3 years lol without testing the parents to any degree,i know one or two dogs he did breed are really doing very well so right or wrong what can you say? The pups he bred pretty much have decent bloodlines in them too :thumbs: .ATB Andy. ;)

Chester

Oi010.jpg

Cheers mate :thumbs:

JB isn't a bad fella,jsut lost the plot :laugh::laugh: i was loseing the drift when i met him :laugh::laugh::laugh: only asked did they have saluki in them

I bet you didn't get a word in edgeways for 4 hours atleast :whistling: ATB Andy. :thumbs:

JB isn't a bad fella,jsut lost the plot :laugh::laugh: i was loseing the drift when i met him :laugh::laugh::laugh: only asked did they have saluki in them

I bet you didn't get a word in edgeways for 4 hours atleast :whistling: ATB Andy. :thumbs:

hes not a bad fella he means well but he can talk :yes::yes::yes: keeps the dogs in good nick better than some ive seen :thumbs::thumbs:

No Chester covered two bitches by artificial insemination at a greyhound stud in Lancs,i bred Chester myself out of Jack and a bitch i had called Kelsey whose dam was Jack's grand dam,i ran him ALL of his career although my friend owned him,he was a fantastic dog but he suffered alot from injury and more so when he was about 6 or 7 years of age although he still had the guile on odd occasions to show that touch of brilliance he had when he was younger.JB isn't a bad fella,jsut lost the plot abit when he bred i think 6 litters in 3 years lol without testing the parents to any degree,i know one or two dogs he did breed are really doing very well so right or wrong what can you say? The pups he bred pretty much have decent bloodlines in them too :thumbs: .ATB Andy. ;)

Chester

Oi010.jpg

3 bitches mate,,,,,i have one of these pups (out of chester)your talking about johnny,,,not sure what % minshaw is in her and

quite frankly i dont give a toss, she is more than keeping me happy, i also have 2 mates who have dogs

a very similar way bred to mine, and both of these are good dog's,,,and not one of them need's to bee doubled

that i can assure you,,,,,atb daz

DSCF0149.jpg

DSCF0252.jpg

Yep,i forgot about Lass mate,i was only thinking about the two litter sisters which were daughters of Lass that had pups to Chester :thumbs: ..good luck with your young guns,fingers crossed they serve you well ;) ATB Andy. :thumbs: ..and thanks for the pm the mystery man who corrected me with that info before Daz shouted up to ;)

Am not going to quote any of the replies on the last few pages so ill just start with what i sort of took in. Andy you say people ASSUME Blue was the PINNACLE dog (he was) an if he wasnt then i guess it must be one of yours. . :laugh: As for him not being the Pinnacle dog every single minshaw that gets mentioned Blue gets a mention in there make up 99% of the time. I mean Blues in JOE OXS dog 5 times over isnt he??(your words) :hmm:

If its not Blue then its BULPA that gets the mention, now lets not forget people Bulpa was only 1/2 minshaw so :doh:.

Now its time to have a little moan. The people who want to take what i type in will see its the truth, ill put as much as use like the only people that disagree have links to either (blue/bulpa/cora/andy/minshaw/minshaw/an minshaw..

You criticise every single person that has links to a so called minshaw dog, an if they are not from you then there is always something wrong, ive just been accused of dodgeing questions in a Pm :doh:. All i asked in this thread was what was the actual make up of these dogs ie, collie,grey,bull,beddy whatever an all i got was tina/fred jerry/sally george/rita an so on an so on. :blink: That means absolute b*llocks to me an most people. You say time an time again that there is NO certain type of MINSHAW if thats the case why are JBs NOT minshaws?? In fact i just decided ive got 3 Minshaws now. The truth is Andy you could have a poodle an it would be a MINSHAW Poodle.

An before all the cling ons start, tomo i dont know you an ive never met you in my life, can i ask you has you dog ever showed any sign of jacking?? The reason i ask is Andy seems to think its only a matter of time before it does(his words not mine) an if he says otherwise hes a spineless LIAR. As for JOE OX,SBBRACK,HERN, Or whatever else you would like to be called as for putting bull into the Minshaw dogs it was done over 15 years ago by you know who. :doh: An your right Andy i am only a young lad a couple months shy of 30 but i can spot a TOOL a mile off.

The bottom line is you have got a long list of dogs names an to some it sounds impressive some where half x coolie/greys some had bedlington in them JOE Oxs now have bull in them, am not saying your dogs Are SUPER :laugh: But am not saying they are s*it either they obviously make you an your friends very happy i mean id love to be able to dance with my dogs. . :laugh:

I look forward to this book, maybe the actual breeding will be in that because if its not it will be gettin put straight in the bin, the only time any of use have said anythin about percentages of blood was when i put a thread up of two pups that are meant to have minshaw blood in them, use told me i would be lucky if there was a 1/8 minshaw in them :laugh: :laugh:. I also look forward to Britains got talent, can i suggest you you do your act to Mc Hammers (cant touch this)? Ive seen a few collies do this song, an i promise ill vote. .

One more thing leave the BLACKWATER brand out of ALL minshaw threads please BLACKWATER has been patented, so tell your lads to stick to Minshaw, Or super dogs. . Or my solicitor will be in touch. .

Hope use all have a good season because i know i will. .

ATB SHanded. . :feck:

:thumbs: cheers andy,,,,,i think thats all ive got to say on the subject,,,ive had my tupence worth

in the past, and im not getting into that again,,she may be 10% minshaw or 100%, i honestly do not know,i just know she suits me

Edited by dazzz

will not mentoin my lurcher again as a minshaw , googled the name the nane victory minshaw , was done for sex abuse 14 time the conficton was . here the dogs a lurcher will noy carry that name and raeding what andy says the dogs only a make up of lurcher to lurcher FACT. we all have them in our kennels . going back in them days you could catch a 100 bunnys one dog . they never seen lamps , and walk up on to rabbits 2ft away didnt get 5 yards sum of them , these days be hard bushed to get that even with a world beater. my bitch is half greyhound the rest bits of this and bits of that :hmm: