found in kent

posted this in lost and found but will stick it in here aswell,found this evening in kent small chocolate brown what looks like a whippet cross bitch not very old,looksi like she has been looked after well fed and clean,ok with me for a few days.any one tell me who i should contact official like.

• Like 1

posted this in lost and found but will stick it in here aswell,found this evening in kent small chocolate brown what looks like a whippet cross bitch not very old,looksi like she has been looked after well fed and clean,ok with me for a few days.any one tell me who i should contact official like.

Contact your local dog warden tomorrow, also contact dog lost to put a found post up

and contact Lurcher search and give kaye the details,

might also be good to contact your local dog pound and give them the details

of the dog, incase anyone contacts them as well.

Contact your local dog warden tomorrow, also contact dog lost to put a found post up

and contact Lurcher search and give kaye the details,

might also be good to contact your local dog pound and give them the details

of the dog, incase anyone contacts them as well.

is that kay on here

if its a sal x whippet i think i no the dog it run away from him last week

if its a sal x whippet i think i no the dog it run away from him last week

pm sent