found lurcher

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keep it mate it's sounds like it's landed with good people, how anyone can do that to a dog is beyond me, credit to you atb

It's long and tedious but have a scan through the lost section on here, on Lurcher Search too and Dog Lost as well. It isn't uncommon for a dog to have been stolen and then dumped. Someone who may n

these are our other dogs,so she should fit in nicely

Posted Images

shes very keen and i know she will catch,we havent tried her with anything yet as she is still a bit nervous and we are trying to build her confidence first,it will take time but in the long run i think it will be worth it,shes not very old so we might have a chance of learning her a few bits,im going to start a new thread so you can see what progress she makes the thread will be called cassie the lampost lurcher,we will post pictures,so you can see the difference in her,cheers john.,

shes very keen and i know she will catch,we havent tried her with anything yet as she is still a bit nervous and we are trying to build her confidence first,it will take time but in the long run i think it will be worth it,shes not very old so we might have a chance of learning her a few bits,im going to start a new thread so you can see what progress she makes the thread will be called cassie the lampost lurcher,we will post pictures,so you can see the difference in her,cheers john.,

Very pleased that things are going well so far. Long may it continue. I'm looking forward to that thread - the lampost lurcher :laugh: - well done looking after her :thumbs: