RACING PIGEONS FORSALE

I know this aint the placed to be advertising them but ive advertised them everywhere,my girlfriends grandad died a couple of months back he used to race pigeons im selling his birds really cheap if any one is interested there mainly wieldermersch ,matthuews,jansenn vanloons im selling them at £10 each im in west midlands area :thumbs: phone 07598790105

I know this aint the placed to be advertising them but ive advertised them everywhere,my girlfriends grandad died a couple of months back he used to race pigeons im selling his birds really cheap if any one is interested there mainly wieldermersch ,matthuews,jansenn vanloons im selling them at £10 each im in west midlands area :thumbs: phone 07598790105

have u tried pigeonbasics .have u tried asking his club to auction them thats the usual way of doing it

have u tried pigeonbasics .have u tried asking his club to auction them thats the usual way of doing it

ive asked mate wrong time of year to sell pigeons well its the wright time if you know what i mean shame there ideal for some one starting up some crackin birds really well bred mate

I used to race wildermeersch, frans van wildermeersch, they are a really good sprint / middle distance bird, very biddable to the widowhood system. £10 each is a bargain price mate, all the best in getting rid of them, someones going to have a bargain.

B

I used to race wildermeersch, frans van wildermeersch, they are a really good sprint / middle distance bird, very biddable to the widowhood system. £10 each is a bargain price mate, all the best in getting rid of them, someones going to have a bargain.

B

thanks mate ive raced wieldermersch and matthuews in the past and won with them myself ive kept a couple of pairs to try people have won with same way bred pigeons :thumbs: