George Kelly bred dogs

He never bred his own dogs he buys them in and sells them to make a name I was told by people that knows the man I never seen any of the dogs work in the field think he passed away now

yes i think your right i believe he has passed away now, the dog i had was half hancock, half goerge kelly bred or so it was advertised, that was 11 yrs ago from a man in dewsbury yorkshire, as i said before the george kelly dog was stunning a sandy rough coated.

He never bred his own dogs he buys them in and sells them to make a name I was told by people that knows the man I never seen any of the dogs work in the field think he passed away now

yes i think your right i believe he has passed away now, the dog i had was half hancock, half goerge kelly bred or so it was advertised, that was 11 yrs ago from a man in dewsbury yorkshire, as i said before the george kelly dog was stunning a sandy rough coated.

You know what people are like slaging others off I know he lived in Brownhills in the west midlands i.ve never met the man :thumbs:

me dads mate had 1 of his dogs well he had 2 and one got shot blue whippet beddlingtons the one that was left turned out a good mooching dog but i heard that gearge kelly was basicly a dog dealer but as i say theres dog dealers everywhere :thumbs:

hi there regards to the late george kelly ,he bred beddy whipp greys using what they now commonly turm none ped whipp . He bred lots of litters supplying the demand of the ferretters moochers and LAMPERS NEAR AND AFAR .THE TYPE HE BRED OFTEN TURNED OUT CANNY DOGS ,he lived not to far from thre fiveways crossroads where many yrs ago rabbit comps were held on release and catch some going way up the numbers to win on the day ,stamina speed and grit was needed to be succesfull top dog at this job ,and no doubt the bull beddy and irish terrier all found there way in to the lines of the dogs of the old rabbitt ing machine that was needed . atb bunnys .

thanks bunnys, that interesting, my old dog was hell of a dog, don't think i'll ever have another like him, we always called him a pure killing machine!! He could have got us into a lot of trouble but luckily didn't. He had stamina like i've never seen, Does anyone know of any george kelly dogs still on the go, have a bitch i would maybe like to mate one to if i can find one!

thanks bunnys, that interesting, my old dog was hell of a dog, don't think i'll ever have another like him, we always called him a pure killing machine!! He could have got us into a lot of trouble but luckily didn't. He had stamina like i've never seen, Does anyone know of any george kelly dogs still on the go, have a bitch i would maybe like to mate one to if i can find one!

Terry A from the midlands also breeds excellent beddy crosses out of the right stuff .He would probably know if there is any Kelly stuff still about .He has some pups in last weeks c m w if you want his number

thanks stubblebasher and brassneck thats really helpful, our future plan is to have another dog crossed exactly the same as my old dog, i know you can never recreate the same dog and every lurcher is very different, but he really was something special, many people we saw at various lurcher shows thought he had saluki in him as he was tan and black but he didn't he was just an unusual colour.

Would have loved to have frozen his sperm to keep for later but it was all to expensive!!

I would put up pics of him and my other 2 if i could work out how to get them on!!!

thanks stubblebasher and brassneck thats really helpful, our future plan is to have another dog crossed exactly the same as my old dog, i know you can never recreate the same dog and every lurcher is very different, but he really was something special, many people we saw at various lurcher shows thought he had saluki in him as he was tan and black but he didn't he was just an unusual colour.

Would have loved to have frozen his sperm to keep for later but it was all to expensive!!

I would put up pics of him and my other 2 if i could work out how to get them on!!!

you can have straws taken from a dog for about £200

you can have straws taken from a dog for about £200

Sadly we lost the said dog in oct 09 to kidney failure, so to late for anything now.