realtree dipping

im sending my R10 parts off to get cammoed by TITCHY69 in the morning, the parts hes done on his website look pretty dam good!!! and i dont think he can be beat on price? ill post pics up of mine when done?

chris

i was looking in aswell i got a quote from him for £70 for every thing apart from stock which is good and i have been reckomended dip it from other users. ask "dave goodall" he knows about it. go on my profile he's added as friend...

if you live in america you can buy the kits for £30!!!

i was looking in aswell i got a quote from him for £70 for every thing apart from stock which is good and i have been reckomended dip it from other users. ask "dave goodall" he knows about it. go on my profile he's added as friend...

i got the same quote from antony at wwwdipit, hes PM,D me, my parts will be here in the morning? not bad service as he only got them sat???? so ill post pics up here tomoz!

chris

where can you buy these kits?

where can you buy these kits?

i looked into these kits from USA, it costs a bit more than £30 for the shipping of the chemicals? i got quoted £130 and you only get a cammo hydrogrthic sheet 1/2 meter sq! which would only do a scope and silencer!

chris

used to have a webley axsor that was dipped, regret getting rid of it, but hey ho, just enquired about getting the air ranger totally dipped.stock/action/awt silencer/scope/mounts and shade. had better not tell her who holds the purse.

have been quoted £160 to have the above dipped, think i need to work on her who holds the £'s now.

Edited by dbarnard2