canarie pressa

my brother in law is selling this dog hes 100% with children house trained will turn out to be a good guard dog £550 no offers i dont know anything about this breed myself but other members might

this dog is only 6 and a half months old fully vacinated

• 2 weeks later...
my brother in law will take £200 ono for quick sale he is selling the dog as he is getting to big cheers.

When your brother-inlaw bought this dog as apup did he think that they would grow to the size of a jack russel??? :blink:

my brother in law is selling this dog hes 100% with children house trained will turn out to be a good guard dog £550 no offers i dont know anything about this breed myself but other members might

this dog is only 6 and a half months old fully vacinated [attachmentid=117

Presa De Canario or spanish mastiff originate from the canary islands .very nice , very loyal and protective to its family especially the kids and make good guard dogs, nice strong dogs , come in various colours mostly brindle or fawn can weigh in at about 126lb for males and 110lb for the bitches standing about 24-26" for males and 23-25" for bitches at the shoulder,and some people do work them. would love one myself but i dont think the boyfriend would be too happy if i arrived with one of those. :D

Guest peter

this dog is only 6 and a half months old fully vacinated [attachmentid=117

Presa De Canario or spanish mastiff originate from the canary islands .very nice , very loyal and protective to its family especially the kids and make good guard dogs, nice strong dogs , come in various colours mostly brindle or fawn can weigh in at about 126lb for males and 110lb for the bitches standing about 24-26" for males and 23-25" for bitches at the shoulder,and some people do work them. would love one myself but i dont think the boyfriend would be too happy if i arrived with one of those. :D

a big thankyou to tomy. diger has setiled in great. he is a lovey dog do not think anyone will come near my back yard now :whistle: :victory::victory:

On our local edition of the BUY&Sell in Ireland theres a presa for sale the only pup in Ireland it says,they are looking for,4000 euros,wether thats a mistake or not I dont know but my good Christ thats some money if its correct.

my brother in law will take £200 ono for quick sale he is selling the dog as he is getting to big cheers.

a poor excuse for getting rid of the dog surely he must of seen the mother or at least found out about the breed to get some idea of the size and temprerment etc i hope he gets a good home and he will not be

passed from pillar to post

a poor excuse for getting rid of the dog surely he must of seen the mother or at least found out about the breed to get some idea of the size and temprerment etc i hope he gets a good home and he will not be

passed from pillar to post

:good: