england v switerzland

first am from North o the Border, the man you need there for team manager is Harry Redknapp, and get rid of those prima donnas, you see what Kenny Dalglish, and Steve Clarke done for Liverpool, they put pride back into those players, and went on a winning run WITHOUT the great Stevie G, and as for Joe Cole, that fellow should be given back to Chelsea Free o charge, but Genuine, you were absolute rubbish, we do not have any world class players, to pick from but we have the best managers to pick from, 6 represent the english premier league, and one won the title for 12 times, and 19th for his club, AYE lADS, BRING BACK THE SCOTLAND VS ENGLAND put some smiles on our face once again thank you all,

first am from North o the Border, the man you need there for team manager is Harry Redknapp, and get rid of those prima donnas, you see what Kenny Dalglish, and Steve Clarke done for Liverpool, they put pride back into those players, and went on a winning run WITHOUT the great Stevie G, and as for Joe Cole, that fellow should be given back to Chelsea Free o charge, but Genuine, you were absolute rubbish, we do not have any world class players, to pick from but we have the best managers to pick from, 6 represent the english premier league, and one won the title for 12 times, and 19th for his club, AYE lADS, BRING BACK THE SCOTLAND VS ENGLAND put some smiles on our face once again thank you all,

HERE HERE BORDER :thumbs:

Easy to point the finger at Joe Hart , i dont think either goal was his fault , the 1st goal was a great ball in , Ferdinand missed the header and Hart was Anticipatin any player gettin there head to the ball , be it a defender (who heads it away) or a forward who would of been positioned to head it into the area he was) no 1 connecting with the ball was just 1 off those things , if he would of been positioned to save it his positionin would of been wrong 99 out of 100 , 2nd goal was the fault off the wall breakin up , which Hart set up to PROTECT the area it went in ! seen the BEST and WORST of Arsenal today , Wiltshire was CLASS , while Djouru was terrible and Walcott hasnt a football brain , Alan Hansen was right , Scott Parker proved what ive been thinkin for a week or two , he would fit into the Arsenal midfield PERFECTLY !

:toast: just a laugh between me and gnash mate,no offence :thumbs: but you lot are just about as bad as us :whistling: its just, we know what we are SHITE :tongue2:

Although i dont make you wrong...what i would say is you are shit for good reason ( you dont have any good footballers ).....we do have good footballers and we,re still shit !...not sure whats worse really :D

Scott Parker proved what ive been thinkin for a week or two , he would fit into the Arsenal midfield PERFECTLY !

You really think so Lanesra ? Im a big Scott Parker fan but he didnt play well today....infact ive felt for a while now in a shit side like West Ham :icon_redface: he is a very good player.....but in a very good side he becomes average.....in a good England side i dont think he is international level.His work rate and sheer dogged effort get him so far.....dont get me wrong id love to keep him at the Hammers not that we,re likely to....but i do think he has shined in a poor team these last few years.....and i certainly dont think he,s Arsenal quality.

Scott Parker proved what ive been thinkin for a week or two , he would fit into the Arsenal midfield PERFECTLY !

You really think so Lanesra ? Im a big Scott Parker fan but he didnt play well today....infact ive felt for a while now in a shit side like West Ham :icon_redface: he is a very good player.....but in a very good side he becomes average.....in a good England side i dont think he is international level.His work rate and sheer dogged effort get him so far.....dont get me wrong id love to keep him at the Hammers not that we,re likely to....but i do think he has shined in a poor team these last few years.....and i certainly dont think he,s Arsenal quality.

I really do think so Gnash , dont think we need him to shine as in flamboyant wise , i think his work rate , effort and will to win is what Arsenal are lacking , Rosicky, Nasri , Arshavin , Diarby ect are all much too similiar though Nasri wouldnt be sold , him in a 3 man midfield with Fabregas and Wiltshire would be TOP'S , Just need to sort the defence and goalkeeper problems now :wallbash:

Edited by lanesra

I really do think so Gnash , dont think we need him to shine as in flamboyant wise , i think his work rate , effort and will to win is what Arsenal are lacking , Rosicky, Nasri , Arshavin , Diarby ect are all much too similiar though Nasri wouldnt be sold , him in a 3 man midfield with Fabregas and Wiltshire would be TOP'S , Just need to sort the defence and goalkeeper problems now :wallbash:

Yep....i think if Wiltshire hadnt of come good the way he has a player like Parker would probably fit right in.....but in fairness Wiltshire although very similar has got near everything Parkers got plus a little bit more i couldnt see them both playing in the same Arsenal side myself......then again he might have some value as a goalkeeper :D but then so could me or you compared to that lot :D

Edited by gnasher16

Yep....i think if Wiltshire hadnt of come good the way he has a player like Parker would probably fit right in.....but in fairness Wiltshire although very similar has got near everything Parkers got plus a little bit more i couldnt see them both playing in the same Arsenal side myself......then again he might have some value as a goalkeeper :D but then so could me or you compared to that lot :D

only problem i see is whether West Ham will except £2 million ........... cause thats all Wenger will probably offer :wallbash: Parker in the Holding roll would be my plan , leavin Fabregas and Wiltshire havin more off an attackin option if and when the time was right !

only problem i see is whether West Ham will except £2 million ........... cause thats all Wenger will probably offer :wallbash: Parker in the Holding roll would be my plan , leavin Fabregas and Wiltshire havin more off an attackin option if and when the time was right !

I think he,ll go to Spurs myself.....he,s a bit too English for Wenger anyway :D

:toast: just a laugh between me and gnash mate,no offence :thumbs: but you lot are just about as bad as us :whistling: its just, we know what we are SHITE :tongue2:

Although i dont make you wrong...what i would say is you are shit for good reason ( you dont have any good footballers ).....we do have good footballers and we,re still shit !...not sure whats worse really :D

suppose your partly correct gnash,but it evens its self out as we have good managers(SCOTTISH :notworthy: )get a scot as manager and you will be kings of the world :toast: nah forget that ,us scots couldnt listen to your mob going on about it for another 45 years :wallbash::tongue2:

Edited by bendrover

suppose your partly correct gnash,but it evens its self out as we have good managers(SCOTTISH :notworthy: )get a scot as manager and you will be kings of the world :toast: nah forget that ,us scots couldnt listen to your mob going on about it for another 45 years :wallbash::tongue2:

Blimey,thats when you know your games down the toilet when the only thing left to cling onto is some good managers......what you going to be onto after this generation have gone,Scotland have got the best kitman :laugh:

Edited by gnasher16

Blimey,thats when you know your games down the toilet when the only thing left to cling onto is some good managers......what you going to be onto after this generation have gone,Scotland have got the best kitman :laugh:

got it in one gnash, :tongue2:

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed. They produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland for five hundred years they had democracy, brotherly love and peace. They gave us the cuckoo clock, cheese with holes in it and triangular chocolate.