bushing today

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spoken like a true bellend

Difference is lab, hares aren't bred to mass order like your f*****g pheasants. Hares are wild, if you don't understand the difference you aren't a countryman. See this is the bottom line with you sho

I,m no trying to be a funny cxnt but there,s threads on here every day of the week, bull x,s, smashing foxes, big stuff,etc, all pre ban of course lol, and a guy puts a pic up with a couple of cock ph

they breed thosands of pheasents to send over snotty millionaires and thats ok.the lads dogs pegged a couple in the summer and thats wrong :wallbash: i shot two the other night with a catapult and ate them,so feck.load of hypocrites on here.you had a good day feller but dont tell the world,you dont know whos watching.

It's nowt to do with that though is it.

Just another black mark that can be put on Lurcher owners.

Not saying most don't do it.

Just like a lot of things, the doing don't do the damage, it's the running home to tell the world over THL.

I,m no trying to be a funny cxnt but there,s threads on here every day of the week, bull x,s, smashing foxes, big stuff,etc, all pre ban of course lol, and a guy puts a pic up with a couple of cock pheasants summertime :blink: and its the crime of the century, you shouldn,t be doing that cause its fuel for the antis, makes me fookin laugh :doh:

• Like 6

they breed thosands of pheasents to send over snotty millionaires and thats ok.the lads dogs pegged a couple in the summer and thats wrong :wallbash: i shot two the other night with a catapult and ate them,so feck.load of hypocrites on here.you had a good day feller but dont tell the world,you dont know whos watching.

It's nowt to do with that though is it.

Just another black mark that can be put on Lurcher owners.

Not saying most don't do it.

Just like a lot of things, the doing don't do the damage, it's the running home to tell the world over THL.

i know what your saying feller but they like a load of fecking preachers on here.let him with out sin throw the first stone

• Like 1

I,m no trying to be a funny cxnt but there,s threads on here every day of the week, bull x,s, smashing foxes, big stuff,etc, all pre ban of course lol, and a guy puts a pic up with a couple of cock pheasants summertime :blink: and its the crime of the century, you shouldn,t be doing that cause its fuel for the antis, makes me fookin laugh :doh:

Not just that it is disrespectful to other genuine running dog owners. Less rabbits for winter= less genuine sport, less pheasants=hassle from people who run shoots. Why make enemies when we can just stick by the country code and hunt when it is right to do so?! The odd rabbit for a young pup/ mooch is ok but why deliberately go out to catch numbers plus disrupt shoots bird programmes?! FFs we don't all want to be stamped as idiots who have respect for nothing!!!!!

dont understand this there's lads on here posting about going for a shine,lamping hares

and smashing foxes, this lads took a terrier and a cocker out no lurchers no ferrets

and had a good day and we all know what its like when the dogs are doing well we dont want to go home

who knows he might have to walk his land or lose his permission, i walk some of my permissions

because the farmer or keeper wants me to, dont see what the problem is with taking pheasants

with a dog if the corn fed f*cker cant get off the floor so be it my dog takes plenty

he's supposed to take whats in front of him no matter what time of year

there's alot of rightious people on here

albert

• Like 1