bushing today

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spoken like a true bellend

Difference is lab, hares aren't bred to mass order like your f*****g pheasants. Hares are wild, if you don't understand the difference you aren't a countryman. See this is the bottom line with you sho

I,m no trying to be a funny cxnt but there,s threads on here every day of the week, bull x,s, smashing foxes, big stuff,etc, all pre ban of course lol, and a guy puts a pic up with a couple of cock ph

I,m no trying to be a funny cxnt but there,s threads on here every day of the week, bull x,s, smashing foxes, big stuff,etc, all pre ban of course lol, and a guy puts a pic up with a couple of cock pheasants summertime :blink: and its the crime of the century, you shouldn,t be doing that cause its fuel for the antis, makes me fookin laugh :doh:

Not just that it is disrespectful to other genuine running dog owners. Less rabbits for winter= less genuine sport, less pheasants=hassle from people who run shoots. Why make enemies when we can just stick by the country code and hunt when it is right to do so?! The odd rabbit for a young pup/ mooch is ok but why deliberately go out to catch numbers plus disrupt shoots bird programmes?! FFs we don't all want to be stamped as idiots who have respect for nothing!!!!!

keepers dont like last seasons cock birds about the ground as they take next seasons young hen pheasants off when they are released. last years cock birds can cause the keepers nothing but hassle. accidents happen hes bringing on young dogs.

if the rabbits havent been taken off your permission whats the problem he hasnt broken any laws killing that many.

I wouldnt be taking more than a couple of rabbits this time of year,but f**k the pheasants as long as its not on the keepers land smash them,they're nothing but a pain in the arse anyway,i'd put them lower than rats if they weren't edible,ive hit about 10 in the car so far this year.

spoken like a true bellend :thumbs:

thanks,just doing my part controlling the countries 2nd biggest pest.

its all about respect you dont hunt them but other men do and jisms like you dont respect others.

the no.1 pest in the country is scrotes like you with no respect who f**k it up for the rest of us do us all a favour and find another sport.

do you think i was implying i drive around fields looking for them???

ive hit them because loads are bred and they're all over the place around here,the people who shoot (not hunt) pheasants are invariably c**ts anyway so i dont give a f**k if some toffee nosed twat gets to shoot lots of pheasants,theres far more sport in taking them with dogs in summer than shooting them at any time anyway.

jmo :thumbs:

• Like 1

Whether youve just been for a mooch or not you are one THICK b*****d baby rabbits and a pheasant a mean the odd one hear an there whilst your out doesnt really matter but ffs what a complete tool. IDIOT :headshot::

carnt yr dog catch them,u fukcin muppet :feck:

I still want to know if you had any lurchers with you? :big_boss:

your answer is about 6 or 7 posts above this one mate.

So all them caught in the cover by the terrier in a couple of hours? Must be like watership down :thumbs:

2 dog in photo,if id took me lurcher probably wud ov had 30 r more,but these 2 are just as gud :laugh:

Fair play mate, must be lifting with bunnies, if they are catching a dozen in cover in a couple of hours, must have been tough watching all the ones bolting out past you :big_boss:

i can't believe this lad is getting so much hassle over 12 rabbits and 2 pheasants, all of you's that are saying that it's fuel for the anti's, don't make me f*****g laugh, there have been far worse put up on this site, i for one am out walking/mooching with my whippetx and cocker nearly everyday, if they get a few rabbits then good and well, if they don't then they will be there for another day, give the lad a break, no laws have been broken :thumbs:

2 dog in photo,if id took me lurcher probably wud ov had 30 r more,but these 2 are just as gud :laugh:

Fair play mate, must be lifting with bunnies, if they are catching a dozen in cover in a couple of hours, must have been tough watching all the ones bolting out past you :big_boss:

be taking me bitch nect time cos its lifting,got t do it when farmer phones ,coz il loss it :boogie: