fine weather so called terrier men

I think most have missed the lads point, he said he realises the need for callouts etc but I think he means the idiot fraternity with the shit dogs who are unwilling to walk the earths through the season when its easier to find vixens to ground with cubs when there's carcasses & cub shit strewn about outside holes which makes them an easy find for the retards who dig in tracksuits :thumbdown:

Same lads who will ruin earths by trenching & not back filling properly

I went to check some holes at the start of last season and found one where someone had droped seven holes. :wallbash:

the biggest problem we get are the rifle boys at a show yesterday there were a couple of idiots bragging about how they shot 15 foxes friday night you can see them out drivin the lanes shooting of the road there like wasp around jam at the moment loads of them out shooting anything that moves

• Like 4

the biggest problem we get are the rifle boys at a show yesterday there were a couple of idiots bragging about how they shot 15 foxes friday night you can see them out drivin the lanes shooting of the road there like wasp around jam at the moment loads of them out shooting anything that moves

And thay have the cheek to call it sport.

was out early saterday to glear cubs near the relise pen. we blank the keeper for so long about get in rid of cubs. 7 litters he reckoned . guess what he got someone else to come down with terriers the under keeper told us and yes the rifles been and cleared most know so its a hard one when theres a job to be done

if its a case of loosing or keeping your permission then you got to get on and do it.

The real terriermen are the ones that dont then go on bragging about it and acting as if they are the dogs bollocks

• Like 1

if people are asked to move cubs to keep ther permission then ther is nothing wrong with taking a sack with them and taking the cubs that are still alive the the hunt kennels wher they will release them in a artifical wher they can be fed and reared to keep the sport . but i dont agree with killing everything when ther is no need for it .

in all fairness tho hes proably talking about the scum who just come out in the summer,not like us folk who are out every weekend in the winter come rain or shine and do the call out in the summer

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/203006-several-puncture-wounds/page__p__2059565#entry2059565 :icon_redface::no:

I dont dig in the summer ive been at it long enough that i respect what i do and respect the quarry.

that was a call out :whistling:

I'm slap in the middle of the fence here .... We all know foxes are vermin and need to be controlled and therefore there is no season . BUT in breeding season where they are a problem they need to be controlled ..simple as ..To go cubbing just for sport doesn't sit right with me in any shape or form ..

cant an sport in killing cubs only do it if needed by farmers,m killing ur own sport

in all fairness tho hes proably talking about the scum who just come out in the summer,not like us folk who are out every weekend in the winter come rain or shine and do the call out in the summer

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/203006-several-puncture-wounds/page__p__2059565#entry2059565 :icon_redface::no:

I dont dig in the summer ive been at it long enough that i respect what i do and respect the quarry.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/203006-several-puncture-wounds/page__view__findpost__p__2061347

You can talk some pish :icon_redface:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/203006-several-puncture-wounds/page__view__findpost__p__2061347

You can talk some pish :icon_redface:

did i ever say that i dig? no! i always mooch around, its good exercise for me and the dogs and y not? and 'get them out' read the post i was just looking for advise, i thought thats what forums are about? sorry if were not all born knowing everything, its a f*****g waste of time on here some times :thumbdown:

To true they are worse than a tick on a dogs back with there night sights out shooting all the breeding bunnies as baite and then siting there all night waiting for the fox.