12 hour hardcore rabbit control!!

Belting good session that boys. Top photos and write up Davy, nice one!

hi ron

thanks buddy

and peeps say an air rifle isnt affective rabbit control tool. :laugh:

top notch shooting guys...well done!

Good to have you back Davy!!

Darryl

hi darryl

thanks buddy :thumbs:

you are definatly traveling in the back of the truck next time with that rotten arse. :sick: :bad:

it was a worse smell then gutting the rabbits. :nono:

i would rather put up with yr snoring.good job we didnt have time for a kip.

it was deffo your smelly arse!! :feck:

good shooting lads i wish i could get permission like that good on you

hope to hear more soon take care

hi buddy

stick around and you will :thumbs:

regards

Davy

Great write up bud big bags like that bring back memories of me and a mate at a local golf course till he moved to tailand couldn't shoot it single handed as it was in the grounds of a mental hospital still can't find a shooting buddy anyways top shooting there green with envy here atb Kev

Great write up bud big bags like that bring back memories of me and a mate at a local golf course till he moved to tailand couldn't shoot it single handed as it was in the grounds of a mental hospital still can't find a shooting buddy anyways top shooting there green with envy here atb Kev

I'll come over for a night's shooting with you mate!

hi kev

thanks buddy,but enjoyed the day out even if i had a couple,just getting out there is good enough :thumbs:

Fantastic bag and a great read Davy. Good to see you back here. :thumbs:

ATB

Simon

hi Simon

thanks buddy :thumbs:

Oh! by the way i have finale got my self a AATX200HC .177 just what i was after :thumbs:

regards

davy

Good Shooting Lads , And a Superb write up by Davey.

regards Daz.

hi Daz

thanks buddy,hows the HW97k?

regards

davy

Actually my Mate has been Badgering me to sell it as he's pissed off with me Hitting the 15mm spinners @ 55 yrds all the time and he couldn't hit the 25mm spinners @ 40 yards until he tried my gun, and after a half hour of coaching by me and showing where to aim for different milldots on the Mamba 3 - 12 lite he was hitting the 25mm spinner and occasionally the 15mm Spinner @ 55 yards, He offered what i payed for it Brand new in March, So its Sold and the Money has payed for my Shotgun.

But i've got my Baby coming this Week so well Chuffed "Rapid MK 2 .177 Lefthand action & Stock" So at the next Meet Davey Boy look out !!!!!!!!! tongue2.giftongue2.giftongue2.giftongue2.giftongue2.gif

regards Daz.diablo.gif