As above.

Now bearing in mind they are cheap polycarbonate in construction.all the switches,cable,lens will all be sourced from china most probally. yet for a well named lamp you can be talking upwards and above 100 pounds.with more cheaper stuff coming on sites like e-bay all the time.and will all be from the far-east same as everything else.and will be cheap to buy if you willing to buy a couple of hundred.

So what you lot paid for yours as it been as good as you liked?have you tried any of the cheapies knocking around? good or bad?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ive just got a ucaller off ebay and it seems good haven't had it out in the field yet but plugged it in to the car last night and it had the neighbors looking out the window at the end off the road has a nice tight beam for £50

Paid £180 for a striker and the first night i took it out the thing kept going on or off on a course as the cables were all loose, had to get it rewired within a week of haveing it, i would not pay it again, other than that it's a good little lamp.

ive just got a ucaller off ebay and it seems good haven't had it out in the field yet but plugged it in to the car last night and it had the neighbors looking out the window at the end off the road has a nice tight beam for £50

you still wanting night out?? can't remember what was said, see my Facebook status's!

head's f****d!!!

I use a Cree 800 lumen hand held torch with adjustable beam shows most lamps up great thing cost 20 quid no one could believe how good it was when I got it. There fab I have another on order there that good

where did you buy it mate?sounds a good lamp for the money.will it work off your 12v battery?

Edited by munster man

if selling the quarry you catch there worth every penny even if you pay £150,rabbits at a pound a pop or more and other quarry at good prices it dont take long to pay for it

still take me a f*****g life time with my bitch :laugh:

if selling the quarry you catch there worth every penny even if you pay £150,rabbits at a pound a pop or more and other quarry at good prices it dont take long to pay for it

dogs for jobs mate as you no,but thats what thl allrounder is for lol

dogs for jobs mate as you no,but thats what thl allrounder is for lol

:laugh: you aint wrong mate,last time i had an allrounder was a fat bird on a saturday night :laugh:

The reason ive put this topic up is i work in the electrical manuacturing trade.27years.

ive been involved with plastic moulding,assembly, wiring and also know the price of parts,raw materials.And im trying to either source a lamp or parts so i can put them on the market for say 25 pounds+p&p.im not a e-bay seller or anything like that just a common working class bloke with a interest in this kind of stuff.and dont like paying over the odds for stuff.

i want to keep it simple with 12v/55watt.H3 halogen bulb.which is more than enough for a bit o rabbiting.it wont be variable focus on the beam.

and im not after a get rich quick idea.just a working mans tool at working mans prices.