does anyone vaccinate there own dogs

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do my own dogs, i can buy the vaccines out the chemist over here.:thumbs:

i used to do all mine myself.I recently went to my local chemist and they told me that the vets were kicking up stink and now you need a prescription to get the injections.But i think that once you get the prescription the chemist will log it into their data base so you wont need to get another one.Its all about the vets wanting to line their pockets once again

I would say every hunting man in ireland including myself jab their own dogs,vets a rip off,45euro a shot,i get the 7in1 for 9euro apiece,also the zantal+ wormers,same as the drontal but half the price.

zantal wormers are only 2 euro in my local ,just a good as the expensive dronotal :thumbs:

I would say every hunting man in ireland including myself jab their own dogs,vets a rip off,45euro a shot,i get the 7in1 for 9euro apiece,also the zantal+ wormers,same as the drontal but half the price.

zantal wormers are only 2 euro in my local ,just a good as the expensive dronotal :thumbs:

You are dead right scent and if you compare the ingredients in the zantal and the drontal they are almost identical,vets a f*****g rip off.