I threatened to kill someone!

f****n horses are horrible things. I'm sure south yorkshire police train theirs to attack! Only good for grand national and to feed the mutts on.

Some people say that about dogs :thumbs:

Where would we be as a nation without the 'umble 'oss???

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not getting into the argument as there are always two sides but I would say in the "horsey peoples" defence you should not be feeding them especialy bread   The owners of those horses will I'm

While I understand that this was a bit of an over-reaction from the horse owner, you have been a little stupid.   Having tried to keep horses in an area where dog walkers think they can do as they p

If you repeat what you said in court, there is a good chance that you will be off on a holiday....   As for the dog; even if it wasn't near the horses, it may well have still spooked them. As I pos

Assuming the OP is telling the exact truth i think the horse owner could have been more tactful in his approach to start with.

Threats to kill the dog seem a bit ott,and not very sensible unless hes going to camp in the field with his horses.

:yes:

if the filth turn up,tell em exactly what you've just told us :thumbs: its not against the law to threaten to kill someone,doing it is a different matter :thumbs:

its no different to that stuck up kunt saying he;l kill your dog

it is against the law to threaten some one disturbance to the peace or summets along them lines, usually get a £80 fine if they prove it, just tell everthing you said APART from "i'll kill you lol

Thanks for the comments, all good advice, I won't be feeding them again.

I am prepared to stand by my comments and will repeat them word for word.

I will post the outcome this evening. I meant what I said and happy to say so in court.

As mentioned Tara was no where near the horses.

If you repeat what you said in court, there is a good chance that you will be off on a holiday....

As for the dog; even if it wasn't near the horses, it may well have still spooked them. As I posted earlier, you don't know what else has been going on there either.

It's easy for dog owners to forget that horse owners have similar feelings towards their animals. My wife loved hers more than the rest of us put together. Don't you think that the horse owner has just as much right to protect their 'family member' as you?

I think that you've had some good advice. Go and find the horse owner and eat some humble pie. Hopefully it'll all blow over and you wont end up behind bars.

My dog is well known to the horses! and are not SPOOKED by her in any way!

I know more of what goes on in this area than most. No one bothers these horses.

I agree entirely Horse owners love their animals every bit as much and should protect

them where necessary.

I didn`t deserve the tirade of verbal abuse though.

Whys this muppet been taken serious? it was only the other day he was woffling about his dog killing a cat exept it wasnt his dog it just followed him home. SOme issues with getting arrested this boy, admit your self to a padded cell mate, best thing for ya. Must have a boring life to sit and type up such essays of bullshit too. Strange folk about.

Am i the only twat on here thinking this is bollocks?.Well maybe he's telling half the story, but here's where it doesn't add up for me.

1:I work and train gundogs and i'd never let one of mine chase rabbits, infact i'd try killing the b*****ds myself if they did.

2:When the f**k has a dog chasing something been in control?(except maybe a well trained running dog.......I'm yet to see one :whistling: )

Plus horses are flight animals and once spooked will run on and through anything.Often injuring themselves so i'm not surprised the bloke was pissed.If one of the horses had of gone through a fence and cut themselves badly would you be prepared to pick the bill up?

• Like 1

This is my final comment on this matter.

The police just left and have expressed sympathy and understanding while giving strong advice.

1. They received a report stating I had set my dogs on the horses. After only 15 mins in the house with us and Tara this was considered very unlikely.

Having admitted word for word what I had said and expressed some regret at having said it."Kill her and I`ll Kill YOU!"

I did not tell any lies.

Though I walk this route everyday I did not feed the horses daily, nearer to 2 or 3 times a week and not a lot and certainly not to cause any harm, it was to encourage a love of animals in my grandchildren.This was a mistake and thankfully to my knowledge no harm has been done. Anyway this is how the horses became used to Tara.

The police advised me to take a different route. I declined this advice only because of the accusation that I`de set Tara on the horses.

I was then advised to ensure if she ever enters the field to make sure I have a witness on hand in the event of further incidence.

I love the countryside have farmer friends, grew up working my school holidays on a farm and am well versed on countryside practise.( ok I admit I did n`t know about the bread)

My feeling now is that this owner is a disgrace to the human race. Had he told the police "I`de had a shitty day stress or whatever and over reacted and flew off the handle" The police would have had a lot more respect for him. He must have a sense of humour to suggest my cocker spaniel with a constantly wagging tail who fetches the mail from the letter box, walks without a lead at heel through markets,is superb in the field, would lick our cat if it would let her, would go attack horses!

I don`t expect everyone on here to believe my version of events as that`s the way the world is. But just for a few minutes ask yourself if you were agressively approached and told your dog will be shot dead ....for doing NO WRONG!and given no quarter to explain, what would your reaction be?

Thanks for all your comments I`de love to have finished with a few pics of Tara but

failed to get them uploaded.