Pictures wanted

Guest TERRIERCENTRAL

Guest TERRIERCENTRAL

Hi all well due to not working at the minuite and wanting to get back into painting but I need a couple of subjects to paint so if you could put a good pic of your dog on this post just so I can have a go at a few and I will re post when I have painted a few thanks in advance atb jack much appreciated for Reading

Hi all well due to not working at the minuite and wanting to get back into painting but I need a couple of subjects to paint so if you could put a good pic of your dog on this post just so I can have a go at a few and I will re post when I have painted a few thanks in advance atb jack much appreciated for Reading

would you be interested in painting one of my gypsy cob horses :thumbs:

Edited by hounddog
Guest TERRIERCENTRAL

open to most things mate put a pic up and al have a bash at it

open to most things mate put a pic up and al have a bash at it

i will get a pic for you tomorrow thanks

Hi all well due to not working at the minute and wanting to get back into painting but I need a couple of subjects to paint so if you could put a good pic of your dog on this post just so I can have a go at a few and I will re post when I have painted a few thanks in advance atb jack much appreciated for Reading

Here you go bud...I`ve always thought this pic would make a good painting... well apart from the panting tongue...Lol..

Sunny13508005-1.jpg

Yis Mars...

Guest TERRIERCENTRAL

Thankyou all for the pics I have a few there I can be getting on with so no more pics apart from the cob for now and I will ask for somemore when I have had a go at the pics I have thanks again jack