fox problems

[quote name='DottyDoo' timestamp='1305821609' post='206659e the people who no me on here or who have seen me know that im helpfull and will help anyone in our game the dogs ive got in now are all of local lads and to be honest not cost me a penny and idont wont for owt all help anyone thats the way it is but not everybody same way enclined ive no adult lurcher at the minute but can lend a number of dogs of lads my old red dog was given away last week on this site so im taking pup out with palls dog for experiance ive showed me self right up on here as texts and calls tell me but to them that matters im still just about sane and im winding me neck in ive nowt to hide anyone welcome up mine :thumbs:

i can see a huge traffic jam of people rushing to come and go out with you............. :blink:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i didnt know Ali -G was a member on THL

bogger tried to nick my dog.

when i ask for your veiws dick wipe all ask for it now do one arse hole scrapping BOGGER THE DOG THEIF FCK SCUM

Posted Images

[quote name='DottyDoo' timestamp='1305821609' post='206659e the people who no me on here or who have seen me know that im helpfull and will help anyone in our game the dogs ive got in now are all of local lads and to be honest not cost me a penny and idont wont for owt all help anyone thats the way it is but not everybody same way enclined ive no adult lurcher at the minute but can lend a number of dogs of lads my old red dog was given away last week on this site so im taking pup out with palls dog for experiance ive showed me self right up on here as texts and calls tell me but to them that matters im still just about sane and im winding me neck in ive nowt to hide anyone welcome up mine :thumbs:

i can see a huge traffic jam of people rushing to come and go out with you............. :blink:

kept your invite bogger post to you in person thanks for the pm mate but the dog pound closed mate get you one out tommorrow what type you want short or long legged rough or smooth a no you like a shitter or two up the rams :boogie::boogie::blink:

ow cluck alrite mate didnt know you where a member lol i see you have made you self right at home but dont get to compfortable these boys spoating there mouths off are just computer hunters hiding behind there key board we all know what goes on behind the scenes

all the lads that have spoke up are spot on i been out with them

ne finest

dottydoo

jamie

ow cluck alrite mate didnt know you where a member lol i see you have made you self right at home but dont get to compfortable these boys spoating there mouths off are just computer hunters hiding behind there key board we all know what goes on behind the scenes

all the lads that have spoke up are spot on i been out with them

ne finest

dottydoo

jamie

clucky i take it all back because someone on the other end of a pc is telling me your working dog god :icon_redface:

:laugh: wtf are you even doing?

i steel womens hearts not dogs your aims all wrong sherlock :laugh:

you stole my virginity aswell you b*****d :laugh:

you loved it,i didnt even have to slip you a rufee :laugh:

hi their bog log hows it going been up to out the day after retard class the coney clucky seen you with ya bib on see ya cant stop the drips

hi their bog log hows it going been up to out the day after retard class the coney clucky seen you with ya bib on see ya cant stop the drips

aye bin out pinched a few dogs of some young lads,nicked a grannys zimmer from her front door,and sold 9 ten bags outside the primary school at the end of school, good day all round

good on ya bog is it brush i see you not getting any better then just we rekon you a dead ringer for stephen hawkins mint on the old keys but you have to be you cant go any where stuck behind your computer and all

aye bin out pinched a few dogs of some young lads,nicked a grannys zimmer from her front door,and sold 9 ten bags outside the primary school at the end of school, good day all round

good on ya bog is it brush i see you not getting any better then just we rekon you a dead ringer for stephen hawkins mint on the old keys but you have to be you cant go any where stuck behind your computer and all

i wouldnt say that youth,mrs clucky didnt mind me gettin "stuck" behind her :laugh: