fox problems

he is acting the big man cluck ya can tell his type a mile off a pure tool who hasent got a clue

you looking in the mirror when ye said that michelle :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

now now potty poo :laugh::laugh:

potty poo???its ted to you :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

lol hows it going ted you good :thumbs:

no bad mate,yourself?...watch that bogger hes a bit of a boxer..and from what ive seen a you,your in trouble :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i didnt know Ali -G was a member on THL

bogger tried to nick my dog.

when i ask for your veiws dick wipe all ask for it now do one arse hole scrapping BOGGER THE DOG THEIF FCK SCUM

Posted Images

he is acting the big man cluck ya can tell his type a mile off a pure tool who hasent got a clue

i no mate he can help it might go away but dont hold ya breath he like a fly round jam jar best swotted but never meet allways hide behind keys he bigger that way and nobody see the hump on his back or size of his enlarged head

you looking in the mirror when ye said that michelle :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

no bad mate,yourself?...watch that bogger hes a bit of a boxer..and from what ive seen a you,your in trouble :laugh: :laugh:

well im up to challenges i have a show in july

i no mate he can help it might go away but dont hold ya breath he like a fly round jam jar best swotted but never meet allways hide behind keys he bigger that way and nobody see the hump on his back or size of his enlarged head

lol :laugh::laugh:

we got everbody on forum on now no1 eh up mate

they all browsing chris mate passes time dunt it :thumbs:

you fighting?

bogger will never grow up

if you want to meet coney got no probs with that,im only meeting for a fight not a dog match as mine are shite

lol at least your honest you do a bit boxing like bogger

you fighting?

yes mate im fighting you coming ill sort ya cheap tickets and a good night on the drink

bogger will never grow up

if you want to meet coney got no probs with that,im only meeting for a fight not a dog match as mine are shite

lol at least your honest you do a bit boxing like bogger

only mrs clucky tits :icon_redface:

im shite at that aswell :thumbs:

you fighting?

yes mate im fighting you coming ill sort ya cheap tickets and a good night on the drink

im doing my hair that night :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: