Get your rifle chrono'ed mate.......and dont whatever you do get an Ox spring......welshwilly does some real nice tuning kits......Dont got shooting any live quarry until you know what the rifle is putting out....as has been said.....max power is not the issue....it's the marksmen behind the rifle that comes first....Ox springs can mess up rifles real easy...a good de burr and clean,relube and reseal will normally solve all problems

I can't shoot it comfortable, neither can my 11yr old anymore. That's why I'm on the look out for a gun which is light but adult gun. Personally I wouldn't shoot at anything other than tins an bottles with it, afterall its a junior starter gun that is way low on power..an increasing it will probably only make it shoot like a pig. Atb

I was looking at these, still think it will be too long..even the carbines are fairly long. He could only hold my huntsman for a few seconds the otherday..only thing I can think of is the brocock contour atm, but would rather get him firing a Springer the best he can..pcps make you lazy and bad habbits , but this gun is too small and every Springer will be to heavy lol..its supposed to be a supprise but with a gun I don't think it can be like lol