friggin summer hunters

Bad dogs! is they coyt still alive in the bottom photo? If so your a brake man risking your fingers!

Good photos mate

Ya, it was still alive. She was fightin it in the creek and hat it by the back of the head. She swam it over to me and I grabbed it by the ear and tugger her and the coyote up the bank. My little girl took a picture of me and Miss Wiley cuz she thought it was KOOL!

What age would that coyote be around

Probably a year old or thereabouts. I cant say for sure but I'd say she was last years maybe. She was about 26 pounds I'd "guess" but I dont miss em by much "usually". Hard to tell when she all wet like that.

I like that pic !To bad about John .......He was my kind of dog.

Yepper, gonna miss him. He was a descent dog to have around..........not the best but descent enough to keep. I got his replacement coming though that will fill his shoes just fine......probably even better in most ways.

whats happened to john dan, i heard you'd lost stitch but have you lost john aswell, i always liked the look of that john dog, cheers HF.

Ya, he died too. Ya, I liked John.

sorry for yer loss dan,he wasnt that old either was he?, was it work related?

sorry for yer loss dan,he wasnt that old either was he?, was it work related?

I think he 7 or 8. He overheated and never got right. I aint sure what was the deal. Other dogs were nowhere near hot like him and they went alot further.