• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some transporters wont take bull x dogs ... aiden mcallister wont was lucky he let my alfie dog on ,

Don't tell them it's a Bull x.

would probably work if they dont look bully... but these transporters aint stupid you know they have probably seen more lurchers than most people on here :laugh:

the dam and sire are cracking looking lurchers and the pups look very well cared for

• 1 month later...

Sire, Zak zakNo2.jpg

28'' tts

3/8 5/8 bull grey

100% on all quarry

Proven worker over 8 seasons of hard graft

Dam, Vixen IMG_0178.jpg

26''tts

bull/greyx sal/bull/grey

100% on all quarry

Proven worker over 6 seasons of hard graft

I have a litter of pups from this lining born 1st April, ready to go now.

This litter is for personal use and after having what i need i have 4 dog pups avalible Dew clawed/ Wormed and weaned, £175 each.

I have owned and worked both parents for many years and anyone who knows me/ my dogs will vouch for there abilities and work ethic, this is a one off breeding as i have done it just to replace the sire and dam as they're getting on abit now and i like to run pups on along side the parents.

Both Sire and Dam have great temprament with people/kids other dogs, ( I will not keep aggressive dogs as i see this as a failiure in a working dog) and are regularly worked with terriers.

both parents have exelent noses for hunting up and plenty of heart and stamina, they have never turned face at anything i have asked of them.

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

These pups are £175 each

M25 West/ Berkshire

Both parents can be seen

These pups have to go to experianced working homes where they will be tested to the highest standard, so... Novices and/or knob heads need not apply as you will be told to.......

good luck in selling your pups mate,and also nice seeing zak again is that a latest pic of him,i'v just bred the brother to zak the are 8mth old and 27tts already.atb

• 2 weeks later...