Ideation spotted shopping in Tesco's today

Not 100% sure but pretty sure I spotted Ideation doing his Sunday shop in Tesco's today. I thought it may be a bit rude to stare so I took the picture on my phone after he went past :icon_eek: :

post-19182-0-34062000-1305498779_thumb.jpg

lol about 2 or so months back i popped into the tesco at hermiston gait and there was some one dressed like that, from the waist up he looked like a normal bloke, waterproof jacket, wee wooly hat, he even had stubble! from the waist down, skirt, tights and heels! thing was it was quite busy and no one else seemed to be batting an eye lid. :blink: :blink:

Not 100% sure but pretty sure I spotted Ideation doing his Sunday shop in Tesco's today. I thought it may be a bit rude to stare so I took the picture on my phone after he went past :icon_eek: :

lol about 2 or so months back i popped into the tesco at hermiston gait and there was some one dressed like that, from the waist up he looked like a normal bloke, waterproof jacket, wee wooly hat, he even had stubble! from the waist down, skirt, tights and heels! thing was it was quite busy and no one else seemed to be batting an eye lid. :blink: :blink:

That was a mirror you walked passed ya daft c**t!!!!................. :tongue2:

A bus driver on the Isle of Lewis were l stay had a sex change about five years ago or so and had to go about wearing a dress and a wig for a year to two years before hand for some reason. Looked really weird but the driver made one huge mistake! The school run.....

Edited by mangy1983

.....thats where I took the photo lol !

If it isn't the same guy then I would be surprised. ............ And if it isn't maybe we should find a way to get the two of them together that would be a great blind date for the pair of them !:D :D :D

.....thats where I took the photo lol !

If it isn't the same guy then I would be surprised. ............ And if it isn't maybe we should find a way to get the two of them together that would be a great blind date for the pair of them !:D :D :D

you interested in a three some??????? :laugh:

we whr in a cafe havin breakfast and one came in wig and dressed to the 9s my mate thought he get a sneaky photo on his phone for the craic -- he`d left it on flash lit the feckin place up :doh:

we whr in a cafe havin breakfast and one came in wig and dressed to the 9s my mate thought he get a sneaky photo on his phone for the craic -- he`d left it on flash lit the feckin place up :doh:

....my camera phone let out a damn loud imitation photo sound too when I tried to snap him at the checkout next to me lol!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: classic.

....my camera phone let out a damn loud imitation photo sound too when I tried to snap him at the checkout next to me lol!

Thats wicked :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: ya fud!you know that unlike yersel i cannae walk in heels! :whistling: dave, if i remember correctly he was wearing glasses and around 50-ish? if he was it must be the same "thing" :thumbs: