• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whilst sitting for about 50 seconds hoping for a bit of a fight from Kilmarnock,i was thinking to myself,thank feck walter is gone after today.he must be rangers answer to JOCK STEIN .Walter Smith ha

well done to rangers and walter(a true gent) but im afraid i think this is it for rangers fans,your pish style of football wont work without walter,mccoist may try but i can see celtic dominating for

Well said mate. I actually had a smile when I saw Walter lift the cup. I hate rangers with a passion but can appreciate a true gent and the end of an era. He took the rangers job when they were on the

Posted Images

Aye, right enough Benjamin :tongue2:

Where do you think Walter will go now mate, job with the SFA perhaps?

if chelsea have any brains mate.the man knows how to getthe best out of decent players :thumbs: .the premiership at least for walter :notworthy:

:laugh: :laugh: :no: :no:

if chelsea have any brains mate.the man knows how to getthe best out of decent players :thumbs: .the premiership at least for walter :notworthy:

Where have I seen that avator before??? :hmm: That reminds me, I'll need to give my friends list a clean out, a lot of doublers on there :laugh:

Chelsea would be like a home from home for Walter........there support are very similar, infact they get mistaken for each other sometimes.... :whistling:

Chelsea would be like a home from home for Walter........there support are very similar, infact they get mistaken for each other sometimes.... :whistling:

yeah ive noticed that mate whats the link there then??? :hmm: :hmm:

yeah ive noticed that mate whats the link there then??? :hmm: :hmm:

Not sure but if you type in Scotlands Shame into google you might find out a little.......... :whistling:

Where have I seen that avator before??? :hmm: That reminds me, I'll need to give my friends list a clean out, a lot of doublers on there :laugh:

i stole it from an old member but cant remember his name now :laugh: :laugh: and keep them mate makes you look popular :laugh::thumbs: :thumbs:

i stole it from an old member but cant remember his name now :laugh: :laugh: and keep them mate makes you look popular :laugh::thumbs: :thumbs:

any c**t for some stew?

any c**t for some stew?

nae boot am oop fae some haggis and tatties :laugh: :laugh:

walter smith and chelsea ? total DISASTER

He isnt good enough to manage chelsea or any of the top teams in the premiership half the top players from other countries who may need to be brought in wont even have a clue who he is :no:

HE'S WALTER SMITH..... LEGEND that's all they need to know..he could be the next England manager

He isnt good enough to manage chelsea or any of the top teams in the premiership half the top players from other countries who may need to be brought in wont even have a clue who he is :no:

As much as it pains me to say it he could easily manage one of the very top teams in England.........and id bet he would be quite successful :yes:

HE'S WALTER SMITH..... LEGEND that's all they need to know..he could be the next England manager

:laugh: :laugh:

As much as it pains me to say it he could easily manage one of the very top teams in England.........and id bet he would be quite successful :yes:

what happened at everton then?

what happened at everton then?

There was a chapel in the club might have put him off :whistling: