Top jackers

Right we've all heard about everybodys top dogs on here and how good they are and there prowess in the field, but thats boring i wanna hear about ye funniest jack ye have seen and ye biggest cowards and let downs on any quarry ye want, anybody that says they aint had a shit dog or jacker is a liar or there not getting out enough or there not honest enough to themselves in my time ive had a few spectacular jackers some were funny some down right pissed me off but thats part of the game funniest thing i saw to this day was a bitch i had quality bitch on rabbit and hare total coward every other way she was saluki/grey/whippet,i once watched this dog run a squirrell on a golf course in the day time when out with some lads she connected then screamed like a banshee then got chased round by the angry squirrell in circles i never hid my head in shame so much and got ribbed for a good while after that lol anybody else got any potlickers stories they wanna share ???????????

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only ever had one dog jack, and that was through injury, it took a tumble, checked it over, it seemed fine. Next slip it ran like a labrador and pulled up. Turned out to be torn back muscles. I've had

imo theres nothing funny about a dog jacking,when you brought it up from a pup put all time effot in then jacks is heart breaking knowing you got to start all over again,

"And i think every one will own a couple of jackers and if you dont then you anit pushing your dogs hard enough IMHO"   You really think that? Why do folk always want to push their dogs to breaking

my mate bought a saluki bull x he paid decient foin for it aswell, it was 2 year old and all full of scars, looked the biz, aye he sharp found out why it was full of scars during a course it wouldnt jump or stop at a fence it would run in to it, when it did finally catch for him as soon as it picked the rabbit up it ran off 100mph in the other direction, never to return or be seen again

A pal of mine with a saluki bull grey stands about 27 good dog on bunnys but this onece we out lamping and we set his dog away down the lamp after a bunny coursing it then it jinxed ajd ran under the dog and the dog wentbto pick it up from under its self and grabed its own leg and wiped its self out in a clump on the floor. well me and we pall were creased one of them things where you had to be there

bought a saluki x greyhound on trail never saw the bitch run when i got there full of mange skinny as a rook so it took a month to get her right then a mouth of galloping to get her a littal bit stonger she showed to be very keen on squirells catching a few then rabbitts then the day came to run THE ULTERMATE ANIMAL this bitch looked a picture deep red in mint condtion IF LOOKS COULD KILL got up early got on the feilds found him in a seat BANG up he got i sliped one bend and it stashed come back wagging its tail so found another same again what a sham but found her a good home rang the lad and told him about the bitch £750 was alot a few years back SO I LERNT TAKE A TRAIL OR SEE THE DOGS RUN :thumbs:

a had a greyhound bitch(my avatar) an she came from a track kennel...first time she ever caught a rabbit she bolted off into the sunset with it an returned about an hour later tongue hangin out coverd in mud cow sh*t an bits of rabbit fur an blood.....she also ran a hare, was a good course until the hare nipped through a wire fence an she went straight into it at full speed an hit it with such force she knocked a fencepost down.... :wallbash: tbh the dog was a total knobhead lol...but she was a trier so a couldnt fault her as she always gave 100%... :thumbs:

bought a saluki x greyhound on trail never saw the bitch run when i got there full of mange skinny as a rook so it took a month to get her right then a mouth of galloping to get her a littal bit stonger she showed to be very keen on squirells catching a few then rabbitts then the day came to run THE ULTERMATE ANIMAL this bitch looked a picture deep red in mint condtion IF LOOKS COULD KILL got up early got on the feilds found him in a seat BANG up he got i sliped one bend and it stashed come back wagging its tail so found another same again what a sham but found her a good home rang the lad and told him about the bitch £750 was alot a few years back SO I LERNT TAKE A TRAIL OR SEE THE DOGS RUN :thumbs:

good point,

imo theres nothing funny about a dog jacking,when you brought it up from a pup put all time effot in then jacks is heart breaking knowing you got to start all over again,

all dogs are jackers mate, sorry tae burst yer bubble, ye push them hard enuff an they jack.......................simples