MAGNETIC KEY WHY DO WE NEED IT

hi just a quick question why do we need the magnetic key as i always turn the collar off by using the arrow on the box to to turn the collar off cheers DM :thumbs:

its if you have the mk2 cause the mk2 box will pick the mk3 collars up

no it dont mate, the mk1 will pick up a mk3 collar, mk2's only pick up mk2's :thumbs:

do they sell the magentic key sepertly just got home from work and my wife has gone in the shed to find one of the ferret collars so she can put it on this new kit she got and gone and lost the magenetic key out of the bag.

Cheers

a normall fridge magnet will turn it on and off

regards

hi lads just been on the web and simon whitehead says its if you want to use the mk3m collar with the old mk3 box that doesnt have a magnet in plus its also for using the mk3m collar with the old mk1 box never knew that cheers for the replies lads DM :thumbs:

my mate uses the mk 1 and i have the mk3m, its handy just to make sure you have a true reading, theres nothing like digging 6inches to the wrong side :thumbs:

Thing is for me how do you know it's on or off without the locator ?

Take the battery out.

Why when you can turn it on and off that's the point

I thought you meant how do you know its switched off if you haven't got the locator box with you.