Hi lads I have a 3/4 pat x bull which is 5 months and has not had tail docked , I'm not getting getting it docked obviously it's to late now but what do some of u think about getting them docked does it really make a difference to the working side ???

Hi lads I have a 3/4 pat x bull which is 5 months and has not had tail docked , I'm not getting getting it docked obviously it's to late now but what do some of u think about getting them docked does it really make a difference to the working side ???

Will be fine doing earth work might get damaged if used for bushing

Ther you go lads. Take a look at this link. It's the law on docking tails in case anyones interested. It just shows how little the people who run our country know about what we do.

This is my favourite part though;

In England the following can be docked:

1. Hunt point retrieve breeds of any type or combination of types.

2. Spaniels of any type or combination of types.

3. Terriers of any type or combination of types.

In Wales the following can be docked:

1. Spaniels of the following breeds: English Springer Spaniel, Welsh Springer Spaniel and Cocker Spaniel, but not combinations of breeds

2. Terriers of the following breeds: Jack Russell Terrier, Cairn Terrier, Lakeland Terrier, Norfolk Terrier, but not combinations of breeds

3. Hunt point retrievers of the following breeds:

W-T-F!

:victory:

Sam

In Wales the following can be docked:

1. Spaniels of the following breeds: English Springer Spaniel, Welsh Springer Spaniel and Cocker Spaniel, but not combinations of breeds

2. Terriers of the following breeds: Jack Russell Terrier, Cairn Terrier, Lakeland Terrier, Norfolk Terrier, but not combinations of breeds

3. Hunt point retrievers of the following breeds:

W-T-F!

:victory:

Sam

Whichever Welshman thought that up really shouldnt be allowed to think unsupervised! So cross breeds dont work? lol