bull x or weaton x

whats do you all think bull or weaton x

both good xs , if bred right. Few lads work wheaten xs on here and seem happy with them, ive only worked bullxgreys and i think you wont beat a good bullxgrey, as the ones ive seen+worked were Brill at there job what there were bred for. :thumbs:

Personal preference really, i like a rough coated dog.........hides the battle scars but not good for those who like to parade round a show with a marked up dog :hmm:

From what i've seen though, i think Wheaten blood adds a better nose than Bull blood but then there are folks who'll dissagree with that

wheaton x if the wheaton's breding is worth using there is a lot of bad wheatons out there at the moment but if ye get the right line they are much cleverer than the bull x with better feet better coats and handyer to keep around other dogs i have 2 and work them on all game and entered right will never shy off anything

I have a 1/2 grey 1/4 whea 1/4 bull... Stands 24-25 inch 70 lb ish and does everything I ask of him... He Can mark a fox... And can mark a terrier to ground...draw if I required but don't... Catch rabbit.. Quick enough for the odd hare and deer if it was legal... He is no world beater but for a all rounder he suits me...

I won't put pictures up so please don't ask .