Guest Ditch_Shitter

Oh Well F*cking Done, guys! :censored:

Once again, through ye own, selfish, blinkered, biased f*cking biggotry ye've turned Anti inside ye own damn skins and have driven away yet another guy who's proven himself capable of taking more quarry in a week than half of you will in a life time! Fan F*cking Tastic!

Like I've said; I NEVER knock another mans way of getting the job done if it's Legal and Humane. So I won't even deign to point out to you lot the discrepencies others, outside of YOUR chosen discipline may one day be turning round and heaping, like so much shit, on Your damn heads!

What IS It with this f*cking place? Eh? " I run Hares with Lurchers; Damn any man who wires one. " "I send terriers down to foxes; God help any man who kills one of my foxes with a gun or running Dog." Is That what it's all coming to? Oh and; " He does it his way and that's not mine: Get that fukka up against the wall! " Listen to ye f*cking selves! :censored:

Well, I've just recieved a PM from " Nightrunner ". Asking if I'm a Moddie (As F*cking IF!) and that, if I were, could I Delete His Account!

Take a f*cking bow, the lot of ye! Then look eachother in the eyes and try to figure who of ye will be at eachothers throats Next Time!

FFS!

Theres no point in deleting his account,I thouroughly enjoy reading his posts and anyone elses regearding their methods.I accept its probably a quick way of terminating them but the point I made was we dont need to see a pic of a chap with a club and 2 trapped foxes.Its not a method I would use and think there are better ways of finishing the job,but everyone to their own devices.Its ammo for the wrong people.If a little critisism upsets someone to the extent that they have to leave immediately then I think not 1 member would be here.Everyone gets critisised at some stage.I think calling someone names doesnt help either,just cause its a different method doesnt mean its wrong,but the photo is fairly clear as to whats coming next.DS I think thats the idea of a forum to express your opinions etc,I cant see why Nr should leave so quickly,sorry for expressing my opinion again,when my young son said it was cruel it made me wonder how others might percieve it,thats all that I'm trying to get across.And since its perfectly legal where he comes from theres no need for him to get upset,hes well within the law.Please Nightrunner dont pack in because of a little critisism,you'll have to accept its part and parcel of such a great forum with many people and their varied opinions,Jigsaw.

Edited by jigsaw

:no::no::no:

WHO THE FECKIN HELL DO YOU PRATTS THINK YOU ARE :censored:

A FELLA IN ANOTHER COUNTRY WITH ANOTHER CULTURE .............. AND YOUR TELLING HIM HOW TO LIVE HIS LIFE ????? AND CULL HIS CATCH ??? .

HAVENT WE HAD THE ANTIS OVER HERE DOING THE SAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :censored:

PERSONALLY IVE HAD ENOUGH OF BIGOTED FOOLS TELLING ME WHAT TO DO :yes:

GIVE YER FECKIN HEADS A SHAKE :angry:

WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH ALL THIS A BIT BACK ON THIS SAME FORUM ........... PEOPLE SHOUTING BEFORE THEY KNOW THE DETAILS ..........." DONT LIKE IT BAN . SO BAN IT SYNDROME " I CALL IT ..........NOW THEN WE HAVE " ALL " HAD A DOSE OF THIS ..........

THINK ABOUT IT !!!!!!!!!!!

MAYBE THE FELLA DOESNT WANT HOLES OVER HIS PELTS ? .......... PIGS WERE KILLED WITH A POLE AXE ONLY A FEW YEARS BACK ........ AND BELIVE ME THEY WERE DEAD AS DOORNAILS , WHATS THE DIFFERENCE ?????......... SO WHAT DO YOU BOYS CULL THEM WITH ? ........TALK THEM TO DEATH ??

YOU FELLAS KNOW THE SAD THING ABOUT THIS ????

ITS THE FACT THAT SOME OF EVEN OUR OWN HAVE BEEN BRAIN WASHED BY THE BUNNY HUGGERS :no::no::no:

DUCKWING :(

How do you know nightrunner clubs them to death as you put,just because he is in a photo with a stick under his arm?

How do you know it was not nightrunners walking stick?he could have a bad leg,but we will never know

because as is the norm on here people jump down other peoples throat before they have all the facts.

I thought the pics where ok,and with the look of things people on here could have learnt a few things off nightrunner.

As its been said ANOTHER COUNTRY.......ANOTHER CULTURE.

firstly my comments were never ment to upset or offend, and if it did then i am sorry :icon_redface: , but i thought on here we were entitled to our own oppions, and just because we dont all agree or like the same things doesnt mean that we have all been brained washed by bunny huggers. if we were all the same this world would be a very f*****g boreing place. :angry:

WELL FELLA ,

YOU AND OTHERS DID FECKIN AFFEND ME .............

YOU AS WELL AS OTHERS ......... SHOUTED WITHOUT KNOWING THE " FACTS " .......

YOU AS WELL AS OTHERS " JUDGED " A MAN BECAUSE HE CULLS VERMIN NOT TO YOUR TASTES !!!

JUST THE AS THE ANTIS DID IN BRITAIN ............. THINK ABOUT IT !!!!

PEOPLE WITH THIS ATTITUDE ARE AS BAD AS ANTIS !!! , THINK HOW WE ALL FELT WHEN LOADS OF FISHERMEN PUT THEMSELVES ON A PEDESTAL ........ WITH ALL THIS .... HOLYIER THAN THOU C.R.A.P :(

DUCKWING :no:

I think its just a case of one person posts and the rest of the people who can't think for themselves follow suit. Shame really, we all have our opinions, but lets stick together and enjoy what where here for HUNTING....