see you there T SAXON,if i aint barred for favouring another local pack, :laugh::laugh::feck: jokeing aside this is a good day out with some good lads,try support if poss :thumbs::thumbs:

Depends if your the excentric master of the local pack then your barred :tongue2: lol

you know me very well,cant say too much might blow my cover,but i do know you been summertime hunting yesterday, :bye:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

see you there T SAXON,if i aint barred for favouring another local pack, :laugh::laugh::feck: jokeing aside this is a good day out with some good lads,try support if poss :thumbs::thumbs:

Depends if your the excentric master of the local pack then your barred :tongue2: lol

you know me very well,cant say too much might blow my cover,but i do know you been summertime hunting yesterday, :bye:

LOL summertime hunting it was hound exercise :icon_redface:

:11: ok leave it at that, thought i was misinformed to be honest cant picture you running in this weather to lay the drag :clapper:;)

:11: ok leave it at that, thought i was misinformed to be honest cant picture you running in this weather to lay the drag :clapper:;)

i,ll have you know under this body armour theres and athlete :icon_redface::icon_redface:

i,ll have you know under this body armour theres and athlete :icon_redface::icon_redface:

athlete,ha!!if you call a pie eating competition winner an athlete then yea you are!!

New venue spot on and hopefully weather is gonna be good too hope to see plenty of you all their supporting a good little hunt and once again the judges are gonna be picking the best dogs in there eyes and not because of whos holding a lead :thumbs::thumbs:

athlete,ha!!if you call a pie eating competition winner an athlete then yea you are!!

well if he is a winner you must surely come a close 2nd :piggy: :lol:

Edited by willum

just got back from scarrview great day ,some cracking terriers ,and lurchers ,a bit nippy on them thar fells ,well done to organisers great turn out for entered class,good to see some old school terrier men (Gouldy still going strong ) well done true saxon and rest of crew for a good show :thumbs::thumbs:

Edited by higun