Scarview Foxhounds will be holding their terrier and lurcher show this year on SUNDAY 19TH JUNE

all the usual terrier an lurcher classes and show is a qualifier for EDRD also this year first prize for

the ENTERED terrier class will be a BELLMAN & FLINT locator food and refreshments will be avalible on

the day and all stalls welcome so come along and support a good pack of hounds new showground this year only 2 minutes from old venue just outside Huddersfierd HD7 4NS for any info call Mark 07946135888 hope to see you their :toast::toast:

Edited by TRUE SAXON

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scarview Foxhounds will be holding their terrier and lurcher show this year on SUNDAY 19TH JUNE

all the usual terrier an lurcher classes and show is a qualifier for EDRD also this year first prize for

the ENTERED terrier class will be a BELLMAN & FLINT locator food and refreshments will be avalible on

the day and all stalls welcome so come along and support a good pack of hounds new showground this year only 2 minutes from old venue just outside Huddersfierd HD7 4NS for any info call Mark 07946135888 hope to see you their :toast::toast:

thats some prize for a show a Bellman and Flint i dare say there will be a good turn out. Would be interesting to see of someone here could put uo such a prize

cracking show this one,well worth a visit

will you manage to get to he bar this year matt?

doubt it mate,times are hard here!!

dont tell me your down to your last couple of million i really feel for you :whistling:

yea yea yea,any way randolph you wont need the bellman you are getting too old now

im gonna get to this one!! my family live in huddersfield and dont see them much so can kill 2 birds with one stone :yes: does anyone have a list of the classes in the show?

All the usual lurcher and terrier classes will be on :thumbs: