managed to get round me missis so defo coming to the show.bringing my working wheatens and wheaten lurchers hopefully have a craic and meet some new people. :thumbs: and made up to hear theres a bar...will there be any real ale in it?

Depends what we can get local kids to rob from local spar and co op :icon_redface: at moment there plenty of white lightning LOL :drinks:

ok best get my chalk and boot polish out and ponce my dogs up . see you all there .

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

see you there T SAXON,if i aint barred for favouring another local pack, :laugh::laugh::feck: jokeing aside this is a good day out with some good lads,try support if poss :thumbs::thumbs:

Depends if your the excentric master of the local pack then your barred :tongue2: lol

true saxon i hear terrier2 might be getting a round at the bar as well,mind you i will believe that when i see it,ha!!

and pigs might fly!!!!!

yep your scottish for sure :laugh: and if it was mrs terrier2 posting then find an englishmen quick your turning into a tight scot lol :thumbs:

terrier2 i need to borrow a dog to win the bellman as best entered,can i borrow one of your norfolk terriers??

certainly can..you must hold them in higher esteem than your yorkshire terriers then!

uh oh them is fighting words terrier2 just jelouse hers havent got the prance right when going round the ring

terrier2 i need to borrow a dog to win the bellman as best entered,can i borrow one of your norfolk terriers??

certainly can..you must hold them in higher esteem than your yorkshire terriers then!

uh oh them is fighting words t :black eye: errier2 just jelouse hers havent got the prance right when going round the ring

:boxing::boxing::boxing:

uh oh them is fighting words t :black eye: errier2 just jelouse hers havent got the prance right when going round the ring

:boxing::boxing::boxing:

now, now... calm down dearrrrrrrrr. :kiss: :laugh: