Beagle cross Russell dog pup

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I forgot to add " no tossers or self opinionated cnuts as well"   If I have lots of pups advertised on here, then you might have comment to make, if I've given the rest of the litter away and have o

i'd guess at working thick cover, speaking on chosen quarry, not ranging as much as pure beagle and with bit of extra fire. good dog of this type be ideal for knocking stuff out for the lurchers? don

??? the point is this: He bred two working dogs to create some more working dogs. Simple. Working dogs don't have to black.   Whether or not anyone understand it, is irrelevant really. It clearly

1 Dog pup, 10 weeks old, both parents working !!

North Cornwall £250.

no messers or tyre kickers !!

ok humour me.....whats the point of this breeding?

North Cornwall £250.

i'd guess at working thick cover, speaking on chosen quarry, not ranging as much as pure beagle and with bit of extra fire.

good dog of this type be ideal for knocking stuff out for the lurchers? don't you think???

surely if it was a money making excercise the whole litter would be up, not just the one

• Like 1

North Cornwall £250.

well iv a dog off this breeding that i use for hunting foxes and i cant fault the dog ,he screams when hunting them and doesnt mind the sharp end when he gets a hold of them so i for one can see the point of THIS breeding

:thumbs:

North Cornwall £250.

??? the point is this:

He bred two working dogs to create some more working dogs. Simple. Working dogs don't have to black.

Whether or not anyone understand it, is irrelevant really. It clearly works for him, or he'd not have done it.

I don't know how aeroplanes, mobile phones, or even my computer works.... but i am happy to accept that they do and that i i don't understand how....... Good luck with the sale mate :thumbs:

• Like 1

North Cornwall £250.

??? the point is this:

He bred two working dogs to create some more working dogs. Simple. Working dogs don't have to black.

Whether or not anyone understand it, is irrelevant really. It clearly works for him, or he'd not have done it.

I don't know how aeroplanes, mobile phones, or even my computer works.... but i am happy to accept that they do and that i i don't understand how....... Good luck with the sale mate :thumbs:

exactly horses for courses :thumbs:

North Cornwall £250.

??? the point is this:

fair enough. And same goes for the grand bleu x beagles then I presume?

North Cornwall £250.

??? the point is this:

fair enough. And same goes for the grand bleu x beagles then I presume?