THE DOG OR THE MAN

A good dogman can take a dog with alot of potential and with a little luck turn the dog into something special to watch. If the dog has no potential it wont matter what they do, they will still be feeding a cull. As far as ruining dogs with alot of potential, its very very rare. It is so rare that its not even worth mentioning. I've met very few men with balls big enough to "ruin a good un". What I mean by that is most people I have met are very soft both inside and out and they will make excuse after excuse instead of puttin the time and effort into finding out what they truthfully have in a dog.

• Like 1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

think a wise man will know when to say thats enough !! beyong a certain point andthe dog will be busted especially unfit ones that stay in the kennell all week and go out once a week , and are expe

if its sh*t its sh*t .........keep it real fellas

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, but you can make a very serviceable wallet! Not every dog has the makings of a world beater, but the 'also rans' will be good enough for most people who

A good dogman can take a dog with alot of potential and with a little luck turn the dog into something special to watch. If the dog has no potential it wont matter what they do, they will still be feeding a cull. As far as ruining dogs with alot of potential, its very very rare. It is so rare that its not even worth mentioning. I've met very few men with balls big enough to "ruin a good un". What I mean by that is most people I have met are very soft both inside and out and they will make excuse after excuse instead of puttin the time and effort into finding out what they truthfully have in a dog.

:good:

asked this question a lot of times would like some coments i know yea cant make a bad dog into a good one but i think that their are a lot of men that can make a good one bad in a short time so dose it take a good dog man to make a good dog or can it happen by accident

you will usely find the same people have good dogs and the same people have bad dogs time and time again so that should tell you something,

asked this question a lot of times would like some coments i know yea cant make a bad dog into a good one but i think that their are a lot of men that can make a good one bad in a short time so dose it take a good dog man to make a good dog or can it happen by accident

you will usely find the same people have good dogs and the same people have bad dogs time and time again so that should tell you something,

:thumbs:

Well said :thumbs:

• Like 1

A good dog man or even a 1/2 assed one dosnt waste time with a pup that isnt bred decent to start. Even putting your best foot foward as we all know it dosnt work out. Then they know when its time to cut and run. That being said I've seen first hand allot of men ruin dogs that could have been great including myself in 1000s of different ways. Worst thing that can happen to a dog is get an owner that thinks he's got it locked down and isnt 1/2 hard on himself as he is on the dog.

what end of the lead is the wanker on thats the question

what end of the lead is the wanker on thats the question

typical

Gents, most dogs quit and or "jack" cuz they are f****n curs. How many people do you honestly know that hunt "too" much? There aint hardly any of them. Quit making excuses for them sorry sumbitches and you will always have a good dog.

Gents, most dogs quit and or "jack" cuz they are f****n curs. How many people do you honestly know that hunt "too" much? There aint hardly any of them. Quit making excuses for them sorry sumbitches and you will always have a good dog.

i know men that are hunting now at this time of year and these men can run a dog 5 days a week is that two much or where would draw the line or do you not think their is a bottom or an end to any dog good or bad

i know men that are hunting now at this time of year and these men can run a dog 5 days a week is that two much or where would draw the line or do you not think their is a bottom or an end to any dog good or bad

There is and end to every dog, good or bad. The good ones obviously take longer to find it. I dont know what kinda critters they are messin with but if they run 5 days a week and catch alot of shit then they either got good dogs or they are full of shit. :thumbs:

I'm out every day of the week with my dogs unless they get layed up but I aint catchin game every day or night of course.

some great answers lads i hope some of the lads on here are reading this they could learn something

just got a dog there not so long ago,hope he come alright and it is not to late he is 3 year old meant to be decent enough,so only time will tell

Edited by captain2010

There is and end to every dog, good or bad. The good ones obviously take longer to find it. I dont know what kinda critters they are messin with but if they run 5 days a week and catch alot of shit then they either got good dogs or they are full of shit. :thumbs:

I'm out every day of the week with my dogs unless they get layed up but I aint catchin game every day or night of course.

just to explain to yea these people dont chase anything that bites back thats not the point but yea cant run a dog on game 5 days a week in the heat that we have had here and not expect to f**k it up and these are the same men that will say had that breed had this breed their shit that is the point of the orginal question