WHO NEEDS FRIENDS

Guest big e

Ice ice baby... :whistling:

The act of backtracking is what is commonly known up here as 'shiting in the nest'

FTB

LOL l knew l would get the blame you :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: l dont hunt with big e but l know him as a mate don't know any of his spots and he does not know mine but we do have a bit off ferreting land that both would hunt.

So men get the facts right before shouting out names :wankerzo4:

Sitting here trying figure out who he has been hunting with this year and who it could be.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukn that's why I keep myself to myself,don't take anyone on permission don't show muppets my dogs and also don't tell them what they can and can't do [bANNED TEXT] I go out.... The reason a don't b

whats worse than a back-tracker a grass

Suppose i'm just lucky. Would trust the likes of Woodga, Roberto,Asil, Ratcatcher, Hound, Lgirl, snoopdog to name a few with anything, even my dogs. Some very good people out there it has been a pleas

Guest big e

Suppose i'm just lucky. Would trust the likes of Woodga, Roberto,Asil, Ratcatcher, Hound, Lgirl, snoopdog to name a few with anything, even my dogs. Some very good people out there it has been a pleasure to share a day or night with, such a shame you people have not met any of the good guys yet, you don't know what your missing :thumbs:

"When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas."

- Jean Harlow

have a very good friend on here known as tommyc nothing to do with him,me and him were very tight about permission until we made the mistake of thinking your doing good by letting other people join you f**k that lesson learnt

Suppose i'm just lucky. Would trust the likes of Woodga, Roberto,Asil, Ratcatcher, Hound, Lgirl, snoopdog to name a few with anything, even my dogs. Some very good people out there it has been a pleasure to share a day or night with, such a shame you people have not met any of the good guys yet, you don't know what your missing :thumbs:

- Jean Harlow

Plenty of sound folk, you just need a damn good filter :thumbs:

My best hunting buddy and the guy i hunt the most with came from a chance meeting off THL. :o

- Jean Harlow

have a very good friend on here known as tommyc nothing to do with him,me and him were very tight about permission until we made the mistake of thinking your doing good by letting other people join you f**k that lesson learnt

print his name mate he deserves it

What should happen to goer backers? I'd deffo give them a smack :thumbs:

Kneecappings.

:laugh:

FTB

:laugh: Good one,any more?

Like i said mate, take them into a woods (or public park, your call) for a quiet wee chat, and then nail their testicles neatly to a tree. They then have a few options, but you just walk away and let them figure it out. :thumbs:

Edited by Ideation

You wont be the 1st its happened to, lost permission through that happening in the past

I've had tw4ts give my name on my permission and they weren't friends for long after that... kept myself to myself for years after that and do so now!

Best to have every permission for only you, or you and x. Never anyone without you, unless pre arranged.

My permission is for only me but several 'locals' wised up and realised that if stopped and they used my name they might get away with it. Came to light when a copper stopped me one night and looked puzzled that I was a completely different guy to the one he stopped last night using the same name on my permission! Turns out the copper rang the farm the previous night and quoted my name and when this was confirmed he never thought to validate the guy using my name.

My permission is for only me but several 'locals' wised up and realised that if stopped and they used my name they might get away with it. Came to light when a copper stopped me one night and looked puzzled that I was a completely different guy to the one he stopped last night using the same name on my permission! Turns out the copper rang the farm the previous night and quoted my name and when this was confirmed he never thought to validate the guy using my name.

One of the few benefits of being a female hunter, unless they wear a wig, bit of lippy and a padded bra, no way they could get away with that on my permission :toast:

Guest cheesegrater

There are some cheeky swine about. It's half the reason why everyone is wary of sharing their permissions with others, just in case they get shafted by someone they have tried to help. I'm new to my area and it's difficult trying to any permission so I can see why you are so cross that yours has been abused.

Mind you................ Once you have confirmed who they are, don't just 'name and shame' them here, you ought to 'name and shame' them at the local police station. I'm sure PC Plod might want to hear of a suspected poacher and where he lives etc.....

:icon_eek::thumbdown:
Guest onedogman

There are some cheeky swine about. It's half the reason why everyone is wary of sharing their permissions with others, just in case they get shafted by someone they have tried to help. I'm new to my area and it's difficult trying to any permission so I can see why you are so cross that yours has been abused.

Mind you................ Once you have confirmed who they are, don't just 'name and shame' them here, you ought to 'name and shame' them at the local police station. I'm sure PC Plod might want to hear of a suspected poacher and where he lives etc.....

whats worse than a back-tracker a grass :chair::thumbdown:

Edited by onedogman
  • Like 3

Woah mate, now your making YOURSELF look like a c**t.

Whoa hang on now! I wasn't advocating he go in to the station and spill his guts about his own business!

I was thinking along the line of..... perhaps an anonymous phonecall, from a 'concerned local' who saw 'Mr X' shooting 'protected songbirds' or 'possibly poaching' on a 'certain bit of land'. etc.

He should stitch the fuckers right up if they are pinching permissions and abusing the trust of someone who helped them. It'd serve the fuckers right if they lost their guns and got fined.

Guest cheesegrater

ya see this happens every f**king year ,heavy snow,frost,f**K it lets see the local ferret, terrier, shooting ,men,fancy coming down too our big ear spot for some foxes, long tails, rabbits,but say F**K all . w**kers . :aggressive: :aggressive:

There are some cheeky swine about. It's half the reason why everyone is wary of sharing their permissions with others, just in case they get shafted by someone they have

tried to help. I'm new to my area and it's difficult trying to any permission so I can see why you are so cross that yours has been abused.

Woah mate, now your making YOURSELF look like a c**t

Whoa hang on now! I wasn't advocating he go in to the station and spill his guts about his own business!

I was thinking along the line of..... perhaps an anonymous

phonecall, from a 'concerned local' who saw 'Mr X' shooting 'protected songbirds' or 'possibly poaching' on a 'certain bit of land'. etc.

He should stitch the fuckers right up if they are pinching permissions and abusing the trust of someone who helped them. It'd serve the fuckers right if they lost their guns and

got fined.

If that's your mentality then I ain't saying shite on here invade I upset you

Woah mate, now your making YOURSELF look like a c**t.

I was thinking along the line of..... perhaps an anonymous phonecall, from a 'concerned local' who saw 'Mr X' shooting 'protected songbirds' or 'possibly poaching' on a 'certain bit of land'. etc.

He should stitch the fuckers right up if they are pinching permissions and abusing the trust of someone who helped them. It'd serve the fuckers right if they lost their guns and got fined.

so that makes it ok does it ffs its still grassing.

There are some cheeky swine about. It's half the reason why everyone is wary of sharing their permissions with others, just in case they get shafted by someone they have

tried to help. I'm new to my area and it's difficult trying to any permission so I can see why you are so cross that yours has been abused.

Woah mate, now your making YOURSELF look like a c**t

I was thinking along the line of..... perhaps an anonymous

phonecall, from a 'concerned local' who saw 'Mr X' shooting 'protected songbirds' or 'possibly poaching' on a 'certain bit of land'. etc.

He should stitch the fuckers right up if they are pinching permissions and abusing the trust of someone who helped them. It'd serve the fuckers right if they lost their guns and

got fined.

If that's your mentality then I ain't saying shite on here invade I upset you

were moving away from the reason of the topic big e ye should just name and shame theres to much of it going on through the summer find it hard to believe that anybody can slip a dog through the summer