The Royal Wedding, raise your glass to the couple.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wouldnt have a problem commin on er'. boom boom ill get me coat.   all the luck in the world to em i say. that pippa is well bang tidy also

I think that was as close to a perfect royal wedding as is possible.   A lovely couple and I truely believe they have just cemented our countries future as a monarchy for at least our lifetime.  

The wedding was the first time in years that I have felt proud to be British. Labour spent all it's time in power trying to divide, dilute and generally strip us of any kind of national pride we have

do you really think if we stopped giving the immediate royal family funding we would see any of it or benefit from it.they would just find something to waste the money we were to save.its the same old thing some people hate the rich or they hate the royals for religious reasons.i notice the same ones arent saying much about the cash the pope has.f**k sake he has his own bank funding from the coffers from all those collection plates that they think putting in will make them better people lol

do you really think if we stopped giving the immediate royal family funding we would see any of it or benefit from it.they would just find something to waste the money we were to save.its the same old thing some people hate the rich or they hate the royals for religious reasons.i notice the same ones arent saying much about the cash the pope has.f**k sake he has his own bank funding from the coffers from all those collection plates that they think putting in will make them better people lol

correctamundo!

I hope the future generation will see them for what they are outdated taking benefits off tax payers living in luxury ring any bells German touch of Greek they could of started it all.Yes thats it original immigrants I take it all back they can stay like all the others.

i'd bet my fecking mortage your a rangers fan you twat

and ill wager your hoooops :whistling:

you've lost your cash my friend

I hate religion with a passion so this has nothing to do with religion regarding me...... the people who fund the pope do it voluntery(never right), you dont do you? Everyone funds the royal family if you work whether you like it or not. Personally as people, the young ones are great, wills, harry, zarra, etc but the rest are a waste of money.

Edited by baw

you've lost your cash my friend

can i have a bet mate :thumbs: i will say Aberdeen :whistling: