The Royal Wedding, raise your glass to the couple.

Wish them every happiness.... But they really should stop calling her a 'commoner'..... She's far f*****g from it!!!!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wouldnt have a problem commin on er'. boom boom ill get me coat.   all the luck in the world to em i say. that pippa is well bang tidy also

I think that was as close to a perfect royal wedding as is possible.   A lovely couple and I truely believe they have just cemented our countries future as a monarchy for at least our lifetime.  

The wedding was the first time in years that I have felt proud to be British. Labour spent all it's time in power trying to divide, dilute and generally strip us of any kind of national pride we have

Guest thebigdog

Wish them every happiness.... But they really should stop calling her a 'commoner'..... She's far f*****g from it!!!!!

wouldnt have a problem commin on er'. boom boom ill get me coat.

all the luck in the world to em i say. that pippa is well bang tidy also :thumbs:

• Like 3

wouldnt have a problem commin on er'. boom boom ill get me coat.

all the luck in the world to em i say. that pippa is well bang tidy also :thumbs:

pmsl...... Why didn't I see that...... Slipping!!

Defo knock her back door in though.......know a little secret about the future queen...... Al save it though.. Ahhahahahahaha

The royal family costs us tax payers nothing.The profits from the crown estates are paid to the treasurery,hundreds of millions each year,so they more than pay for themselves. God save the queen

Pish!!!!!

The royal family costs us tax payers nothing.The profits from the crown estates are paid to the treasurery,hundreds of millions each year,so they more than pay for themselves. God save the queen

Pish!!!!!

vast majority of their money comes from the duchy of cornwall.

Pish!!!!!

a well thought out answer

Sorry I'm on my phone.... Please enlighten me on the benefits of having a royal family and what do they do to help the country. Thanks!!