Playstation

I went online to play the playstation the other day for the first time and it said I needed to download data...... Turns out it downloaded all the bank details of 70 million people..... What should I do???

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh dear........... are you for real ! Pay to play online. Can your xbox play blueray ??? theres a reason the ps3 is the best selling games console........ lol

ps3 when its working properly is the best imo.all those fan boys can stfu lol

well i'm playing tennis on my GRANDSTAND and if i'm a good lad its ATARI time "the spidey jimjams are on mother"

best thing to do is buy a xbox 360 and get a years subscription on xbox live you dont have all the problems you have on psn and can do loads more with playing with friends like you can do partys and stuff

best thing to do is buy a xbox 360 and get a years subscription on xbox live you dont have all the problems you have on psn and can do loads more with playing with friends like you can do partys and stuff

Oh dear........... are you for real ! Pay to play online. Can your xbox play blueray ??? theres a reason the ps3 is the best selling games console........ lol

• Like 1

Alright Spanj. Im just online on my xbox 360 playing black ops. Fancy joining in using your PS3? :whistling::whistling:

ATB Mike

P.S This is me messing around. Don't want all the PS3 boys ganging up on me lol.

I was on the phone to my bank today, mentioned my card details were logged into ps3, they advise me to cancel card and get a new one and if i need to buy this way again set up an account just for that purpose so my account cant be emptied, this took 5 mins all sorted now, kids will have a ps account for downloads as of next week, they will be happy.

nothing beats the spectrum imo :thumbs:

P!ss off mate, Amstrad CPC 464 shits on the speccy from a great height :gunsmilie: It's got colours and everything :rofl: .

:laugh: :laugh: its a close call ill give you that mate :laugh::toast: :toast: