Looking for ferret photos to use for website

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some Great photos Nikki :D Im sure your kits will make my breeding page (if i ever get around to it)

When you do a breeding page, do us a favour and stick something about thinking if you really need the kits, have homes for them and are genuinely furthering the gene pool by breeding your ferret, then do it, if not. . . . don't. It's one of the biggest problems with ferrets.

• Like 1

totally agree with the above post. i bred my jill because loads of people i know wanted a ferret from 'pet' stock i had homes already waiting for them. it was my first and last litter and she went on to get spayed. the work involved was unreal. and the amount it cost me to feed them a BARF diet!

here is a pic of the information packs that here sent off with each kit. I also done out care and information sheets especially about jills in season, just to remind them of the dangers. The people seemed well chuffed

babies12054.jpg

Some Great photos Nikki :D Im sure your kits will make my breeding page (if i ever get around to it)

When you do a breeding page, do us a favour and stick something about thinking if you really need the kits, have homes for them and are genuinely furthering the gene pool by breeding your ferret, then do it, if not. . . . don't. It's one of the biggest problems with ferrets.

That was the main reason I wanted to make that page :boogie: Nothing winds me up more then people thinking ferrets are nothing more then toy or a "easy" pet.

Nikki I agree with Idention, send rabbits and nothing more!

That was the main reason I wanted to make that page :boogie: Nothing winds me up more then people thinking ferrets are nothing more then toy or a "easy" pet.

Nikki I agree with Idention, send rabbits and nothing more!

Well done mate.

But i wasn't knocking nikki for sending those samples, that's a great gesture for anyone.

f**k me, are you a ferret rescue? If not then that's pretty bloody impressive lady! Really impressive, but your mising the zip lock bag with a dead bunny it it :thumbs:

lol nope not a rescue just wanted people to be well educated. id of loved to send bunny with each kit but id no way of getting them. i dont hunt myself. and i know you are poking fun :friends: