Travellers Let Off Over Hare Coursing

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it wasn't for us gypsy and travellers this forum would be empty. Every time we get mentioned we get at least 60 posts, I love it and I love being a dirty smelly law breaking p***y.   It's who we

Let me get this right, folk are angry for dogmen getting off with hare coursing, is that right? Is this the PETA forum I've stumbled on by mistake!!!! Unfucking believable.

Why bother the p***y scum would never go to court then every do gooder would be defending them The only people who would be punished are the down trodden working man in this country who work and pay t

Why bother the p***y scum would never go to court then every do gooder would be defending them The only people who would be punished are the down trodden working man in this country who work and pay their taxes so p***y scum and every other lazy benefit claiming single parent homo black asylum seeking money grabbing b*****d can live the life of Riley

• Like 2

Why bother the p***y scum would never go to court then every do gooder would be defending them The only people who would be punished are the down trodden working man in this country who work and pay their taxes so p***y scum and every other lazy benefit claiming single parent homo black asylum seeking money grabbing b*****d can live the life of Riley

:notworthy:

Comments like "set dogs on three defenceless creatures while they screamed encouragement", "barbaric hare coursing" and "bloodthirsty Sammy Stewart and his ex-con brother-in-law Donald" it just has to be the f*****g sun doesnt it?! :thumbdown::doh: :wankerzo4:

• Like 1

got to agree with you there now im not a fan of the summer thing and the 2 dogs it shows it in a poor light but i wouldnt wish the lads to do time for it they beat the system and thats a good result the more times this happens it shows how daft the law is

got to agree with you there now im not a fan of the summer thing and the 2 dogs it shows it in a poor light but i wouldnt wish the lads to do time for it they beat the system and thats a good result the more times this happens it shows how daft the law is

Exactly Toby, everyone of us have ran summer hares, if you say you haven't your either a liar or new to the game. It's laughable that people are outraged at a hare getting caught in summer when we arent allowed to catch it any time of the year.

Exactly Toby, everyone of us have ran summer hares, if you say you haven't your either a liar or new to the game. It's laughable that people are outraged at a hare getting caught in summer when we arent allowed to catch it any time of the year.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: i bet we all have some time ago:whistling:

Let me get this right, folk are angry for dogmen getting off with hare coursing, is that right? :icon_eek: Is this the PETA forum I've stumbled on by mistake!!!! Unfucking believable.

Gypsies getting of with breaking the law!!!!Thats not unfucking believable.More inevitable

• Like 1

Let me get this right, folk are angry for dogmen getting off with hare coursing, is that right? :icon_eek: Is this the PETA forum I've stumbled on by mistake!!!! Unfucking believable.

Gypsies getting of with breaking the law!!!!Thats not unfucking believable.More inevitable

So you have a problem with people continuing to course hares? Forget about their ethnic background, they were getting done for coursing hares. That's why we have the ban, we are easily separated. If we stood as one we might still be doing what we loved without looking over our shoulders but no, we prefer to bitch and scorn fellow dogmen. Total joke. Any travellers reading this, power to you guys, atleast you have the baws to do what you want whilst others hide behind propaganda.

• Like 1

So you have a problem with people continuing to course hares? Forget about their ethnic background, they were getting done for coursing hares. That's why we have the ban, we are easily separated. If we stood as one we might still be doing what we loved without looking over our shoulders but no, we prefer to bitch and scorn fellow dogmen. Total joke. Any travellers reading this, power to you guys, atleast you have the baws to do what you want whilst others hide behind propaganda.

Most of us wouldnt be stupid enough to get filmed breaking the law,Why becouse we know we would get done,give it a go if you like see how you get on.

Don't you mean black Irish one-legged lesbian single mother illegal immigrant asylum seeking benefit claimant terrorist fundamental Islamic p***y dog thieving paki bandits?