hi lads :)

i must say i know David Platt very well, he is a good mate of mine and ive seen some of his older dogs work fox with my bull crossers, they work well on the fox but i think it comes down to the number of litters you have, at the end the man is a beerder so you will get good and bad thats just the way it goes, as where i only breed every 4 years just to keep my blood line and take my time to pick the right stuff, but like i say you pay your £££ and take your pick :hmm:

really nervous pup. not been handled much.too interbred. i think he does his own publicity.

if you watch that dvd propley i think he uses the same rabbit more then once :icon_eek::laugh:

did you watch that dvd properly? i got fed up after the first 30 secs. put it in the bin.talk about amateur :no:

i supose you dident get to his "bare knuckle fighting" then :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: no but our lad did what was it all about????? you say it was bare knuckle ? go on you sure i thought they was doin some sort of old time dancin :laugh::laugh::laugh:

really nervous pup. not been handled much.too interbred. i think he does his own publicity.

if you watch that dvd propley i think he uses the same rabbit more then once :icon_eek::laugh:

did you watch that dvd properly? i got fed up after the first 30 secs. put it in the bin.talk about amateur :no:

i supose you dident get to his "bare knuckle fighting" then :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: no but our lad did what was it all about????? you say it was bare knuckle ? go on you sure i thought they was doin some sort of old time dancin :laugh::laugh::laugh:

it had me in tears :laugh: i had never laughed so much, well at the start you think you am going to go for it full on but thay just act and put it on witch is rather funny ;) and i watched it agen today and i swear thay use the same rabbit more than once :icon_eek::laugh: