Mag boxes

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can do as many searches on the net as you want fieldsman and read whatever you want to help you come to your conclusions which seems to be that mag boxes do not work. I on the other hand have gain

trust me i got the mag hound+spire when you use for treatin your self and it works theres no delt plus when ya mates av used it on there self and end up buyin them it says somethink. i use mine on

they are brilliant and help a dog no end watch how your dog runs to get in it my greyhounds rush and try to get in it all at once. and they certainly help to sort out any knocks strains or bunmps woul

tote was not saying how to stop dogs i was using this as example that they do work

I have already said that I believe they work silkey, they certainly speed up the healing process. As for using them

to stop [slow down] a greyhound, I wouldn't rely on them to do that.

Some studies and trials using magnets: bear with me, I can't put all the links on at once. Take what you will from these: its easy to find evidence/trials both in favour of and against any type of therapy. All depends where you look. Bit like statistics: both can be manipulated to impress, discredit or prove just about anything you want.

http://www.eplasty.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=225&catid=145

• Like 1