Warning Lurcher men in Northern Ireland Please read

I would like to bring to the attention of any lurcher men in Northern Ireland or close to the border I replied to this advert on Gum tree a few weeks back I expressed an interest in rehoming the bitch nad had a number of e mails to and from the advertiser. It has come to my attention that the advert is bogus and may be a wind up or something more sinister for example an anti hunting group or individual gathering information the image used in the advert is taken from google images and the seller kept trying to introduced the hunting of unlawful or protected quarry into the corespondence even thought i kept stating I wanted the bitch for the legal hunting of foxes in northern ireland. If you replied to this advert I would like to hear from you and am keen to establish if my suspicions are correct and the location of the individual who placed the advert.

http://belfast.gumtree.com/belfast/13/73348413.html

Apart from anything else, hasn't that bitch got a penis?? Looks to me like she has! There was an ad on there last year selling a dog that we happened to know was happily and safely homed in this country - we started to make enquiries and the ad disappeared. We made a complsint, too - there's obviously some kind of scam going on.

I did not answer the add but i do knbow that the dog in the pic was originally from nwtownards and so was the add as me and my partner both spoke to the bloke in person who was selling the dog as we saw him out walking it before the add came up. Con artists.

ATB martin

These scams are everywhere. I've bin after a bull or bull greyhound pup for ages now and i've had about 8 scam replies asking to send the money and they'll send pups via courier. oh aye course ya will.....!