dead wood !

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I understand what your saying But if this animal in question has put its back out, gave all it had Everytime you were out then it deserves to be with you until its not anymore in my opinion

The way l look at it you have had your dog or bitch from 8 weeks old it as giving you some off the best days you can remember in your life. They always give you something to talk about good or bad an

last trip to the vets doesnt have to be stressfull if the dogs a worker itl be used to being in the back of the pickup just ring the vet and ask them to come out to the jeep and jab the dog there and

in my eyes if it was a real good dog your keep it till it died but if it was a average do ya get rid of it when its past its sellbuy date ?

thats the way to be Im affraid, A bad or retierd dog takes as much room and food as a good one, if you look on them as a pet thats diffrent all together.

Edited by baldockbanks courser

in my eyes if it was a real good dog your keep it till it died but if it was a average do ya get rid of it when its past its sellbuy date ?

thats the way to be Im affraid, A bad or retierd dog takes as much room and food as a good one, if you look on them as a pet thats diffrent all together.

true mate cant keep them all specaly if there not worth breeding from ?

I understand what your saying But if this animal in question has put its back out, gave all it had Everytime you were out then it deserves to be with you until its not anymore in my opinion :thumbs:

• Like 15

I understand what your saying But if this animal in question has put its back out, gave all it had Everytime you were out then it deserves to be with you until its not anymore in my opinion :thumbs:

it deserves a good home, but you dont have to keep it yourself.

I will do my upmost to re home a trier :thumbs:

if ya have had a dog for that long its past its sell by date its obviously still there for a reason so it deserves to be there till it dies true dog men would know this shite dont get kept :thumbs:

• Like 3

my bitch which is now 7 ,has had most of the season of with having a bad time with her last litter she got cut open and spaded so its been hard 2 get her fit again but she can still a job even it not 2 the high standards she once was i,m hopeing abit motre hard work might get her back ,but 1 would never think of gettin rid as she has served well and nealy died givin birth whick she did,nt ask 2 be but that position and also give 2 pups one nealy 4 and one 15 months ,they will allways be a place in my kennels :thumbs:

• Like 3

my bitch which is now 7 ,has had most of the season of with having a bad time with her last litter she got cut open and spaded so its been hard 2 get her fit again but she can still a job even it not 2 the high standards she once was i,m hopeing abit motre hard work might get her back ,but 1 would never think of gettin rid as she has served well and nealy died givin birth whick she did,nt ask 2 be but that position and also give 2 pups one nealy 4 and one 15 months ,they will allways be a place in my kennels :thumbs:

quite right too :thumbs:

what if it the owner who failed and not the dog? They're all different just like us, we all have different ways about doin stuff.

The biggest majority of folk who have failed their dog, f****d it up or just spoilt it in general will still blame the dog mate. Not many will look it in the eye and admit they could have done better. Not very macho that is it - just blame the dog!!!

• Like 5