Won a Hatsan at British Shooting Show

I just had a call from Amanda at Cheshire Gun Room saying I'd won a Hatsan Escourt in the draw at the National Shooting Show :toast:

I havent been so thrilled since I won seed potatoes in the village show. :boogie:

Halam

Nice one Halam :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

Make sure you get your prize fella, I've had several dodgy experiences with that shop and the owner kept us waiting for an age at the Shooting show, so long in fact that we just walked away from trying to buy a shotty we were kept that long. I'd call that ignorant. I've heard of others too with grievances. Local or not I won't be using them again. Enjoy your prize. :thumbs:

Make sure you get your prize fella, I've had several dodgy experiences with that shop and the owner kept us waiting for an age at the Shooting show, so long in fact that we just walked away from trying to buy a shotty we were kept that long. I'd call that ignorant. I've heard of others too with grievances. Local or not I won't be using them again. Enjoy your prize. :thumbs:

It's taken a while to arrange the RFD transfer over Easter but it should be sorted this week. They plan to send it tommorow so it arrives Thursday - we will know soon enough now. I'll give them a call tomorrow just to check it's on its way.

Cheers,

Halam

Collected Hatsan, seems to be all there, it looks like it has been knocking around the shop for bit and has a couple of scratches and no paperwork but hay its a gift. Semis are a lot longer than over/unders aren't they, I'll take it to Lakenheath next weekend for a try out.

H