Terriermen of the south

sold his soul ... not totally true cuz i have see a guy who offerd him a shit load of money for a dog , he said no tured his back to the guy and offerd me mate that dog for free,,so i can't agree on the soul part but must agree that he sold allot for a high price but i also see "normal" people do that.

Not going to argue with you mate just seen a lot of crap sold out his kennels some with such bad mouths its a wonder they could eat and seen the state of the kennels and cause of that I lost all respect for the man

--- Edited by the_stig

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

downsouth or flavour of the month as he should be known,,he is a nick stevens convert now isn't he?? can't be many more names for him to chase lol.. didn't he recently leave brogs dog to f**k off on

Not to you JD just to the local plod unforgivable unless your earning a quid eh

SHOW SOME RESPECT BARBEL AND STOP BEING DISSRESPECTFULL THE GUY DIED A FEW YEARS BACK. YOU PROBABLE NEVER EVEN MET THE MAN, IF YOU HAD YOU WOULD NO YOUR TALKING RUBBISH.

Posted Images

What about Nick Stevens ?

He must be a great terrier-man as everyone with a brown dog claims it is Stevens bred

and then Darcy wrote a book about him

All this must at least equal greatness

well, I will say one thing, NS is one of the most modest terrier men i have ever met. :notworthy: And he never, ever bad mouthed others to me... :thumbs:

And, there ain't too many men about like that..... :victory:

And he came from and worked in the south, so i forward Nick for a great terrier-man from the south, i think that brings the count to Three !:notworthy:

Guest Leveller

Dave Allibone a very good Terriermen he had some good lakelands and Border and like to cross them dig a few time to his dogs his lakelands were G M line Dave was a true and honest man :thumbs:

Good shout :thumbs:

Yer the leveller a good shout! but.. are we talking before or after the sausage dogs???? :unsure:

Theres a shed load of very good terriermen,south of the midlands,that just get on with there job,very rarely,sell there dogs,and don't want there names on public fourms.

best left there IMHO.

Guest busterdog

What about Nick Stevens ?

He must be a great terrier-man as everyone with a brown dog claims it is Stevens bred

and then Darcy wrote a book about him

All this must at least equal greatness

well, I will say one thing, NS is one of the most modest terrier men i have ever met. :notworthy: And he never, ever bad mouthed others to me... :thumbs:

And, there ain't too many men about like that..... :victory:

Not to you JD just to the local plod :icon_redface: unforgivable unless your earning a quid eh

• Like 2

thats easy the one and only down south :notworthy::yahoo:

legend he is the best in the county by far he,s doing day trips

so every one in the terrier game can see he,s greatness so if any one wants a day out

pm down south and get a price list :thumbs: :thumbs:

he is a pro........i had 2 lessons with the digging daddy downsouth and he is the best thumbs.gif ps he will do a deal on bulk orders on lessons toast.gif

here brog i got in contact with down south about them bookins he recons hes fully booked and you would take me and me pal if we wear your new range of digging gear try to pm you but it full and recon it take a day to delete your box pls contact :thumbs:

Guest Leveller

Yer the leveller a good shout! but.. are we talking before or after the sausage dogs???? :unsure:

Definetly after :tongue2:

I got some beauties here what do you think of this one? :laugh:

post-33-0-01285100-1302295950_thumb.jpg

so every one in the terrier game can see he,s greatness so if any one wants a day out

he is a pro........i had 2 lessons with the digging daddy downsouth and he is the best thumbs.gif ps he will do a deal on bulk orders on lessons toast.gif

here brog i got in contact with down south about them bookins he recons hes fully booked and you would take me and me pal if we wear your new range of digging gear try to pm you but it full and recon it take a day to delete your box pls contact :thumbs:

my season has just started ther alot easyer now so you are welcome out with me any time thumbs.gif ps i will try and show you the new skills down south tough me he really is a legendthumbs.gif

Edited by brog

Definetly after :tongue2:

I got some beauties here what do you think of this one? :laugh:

post-33-0-01285100-1302295950_thumb.jpg

how many of the 7 brace did that one get? :tongue2::tongue2::toast:

you will need to wash it and shine him up before your start on your show tour with wilfred :whistling:

but more importantly hows it bread? :laugh:

my season has just started ther alot easyer now so you are welcome out with me any time thumbs.gif ps i will try and show you the new skills down south tough me he really is a legendthumbs.gif

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: the legend :thumbs: